1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to buy a shop

Discussion in 'Shops' started by anthonymorris, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

I would like to say if there is a person who would like to sell a shop or apartment on arkadia i'm interested in it. please pm me or let me know of the person selling the shop. thank you and have a blessed day

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Right now, shops and apartments (apart from the 6 booths at the quarry) are not available for sale. You can check out ownership of those booths by visiting and try to contact the individuals. I do know that Booth 1 has only recently changed hands so is unlikely to be available. And I have no plans to sell Booth 2.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

3. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Hey anthonymorris, SFE just bought booth 3 and we're here for the long term, so based on what KJ said above, that leaves only booths 4, 5 and 6.

As KJ said, you might want to approach those booth owners individually to see if they're interested in selling. Good luck with that!

I think it is quite important to the community here on Arkadia that they know who the shop owners are, and that they're going to be making the most of their space. Perhaps it would be worth your while sharing what you plan to do with a shop if you do end up buying one.

Good luck!

PS. Welcome to Arkadia Forum!!!

4. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Hi mate, Booth number 1 is not for sale. Don't worry, more will appear in the future as the population increases :)

5. anthonymorris

Thank youall for the replies and I have thought about doing a shop that caters to theaverage player. Players who do not have a lot of ped to put in but would stilllike to have items like low level armors. I have noticed that there is not manyppl crafting armors and such here, so I would do that craft low level armor anditems for the ped poor person and for the ppl who would like the higher levelarmor I would craft that for them. Everyone seems to be crafting amps and suchso I do not want to make what others are making I would like to set the bar forfairness provide a quality product for a reasonable price without breaking thebuyer and me the seller. I own a real business in real life and think I couldadd to the community that’s why I moved from caly to here. Here is a new world witha story line not just some, “ok…. welcome have fun”. I want to help grow theplanet one sale at a time I want ppl from caly, the rock, NI, and all theothers to come to say hey there is a shop on arkadia that has really greatprices let’s take a trip and see what they have. I would also rent a spot onthe caly ad terminal to let ppl know we have shop worth visiting here. But thebest advertising that could happen is by WORD-OF-MOUTH I get more business inmy pizza shop by word of mouth. Why because I give reasonable prices and agreat product. And that’s what I would do with my shop here on arkadia.

6. anthonymorris

ok tm just noticed you guys were the ones who bouth the oboy shop gl with it and i know you will do well. so i guess my idea of a armor shop is a little hinesighted seeing how that is what you and your soc does. anyway i think i would do the community good. did i mention i could do hair???? lol

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Rofl

8. anthonymorris

WE can close this i now have a shop lol

9. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.