1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for weapon crafter (BLP Rifles/Carbines)

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Lunareth Luna Moon, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Lunareth Luna Moon

Lunareth Luna Moon Member

Hello,

finally on Ark!

I brought some weapons with me so should last me a week or two. I am however in need of a long term solution to my weapon needs (until I get a UL weapon).

So I am looking for a potential weapon supplier, that can provide specific weapons on a weekly/monthly basis.

I use BLP Rifles/Carbines, so have to be in that category.

The weapons I am looking for should be in the "Ark-27" - "Ark-31 Desert" range in dps. (Since I switched over from laser to blp recently my blp dmg is somewhat behind. At a later time I might be interested in higher tier L weapons.

Anyway if you can provide the weapons mentioned above or similar ones feel free to pm me here/ingame or post directly in the thread.

I have a personal goal to try and avoid falling below 2.9 dpp (with amp and mu included) so keep that in mind when thinking about replying. This might mean I won't be able to buy from you if your price is too high.

I use a beast amp atm, but consider it as a Dante, since I'll most likely switch over in the near future.

Shops that provide blp rifles are also welcome to post.

//Luna

• Like Like x 1
  2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I sell a wide range of Herman weapons including ARK-27 from my shops at Celeste Quarry Booth 2, Celeste North 1, Sanctuary Cove 5. You can see prices when you browse the shop(s), and then make your own assessment. I'm also happy to do special orders and sell direct to you so that you avoid shop tax, however I don't offer bulk discounts.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lunareth Luna Moon

Thanks I'll check it out when my supply runs low

4. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

There is a reasonable amount of components in the Herman Ark-27 but they are normally cheeper than paying 145 - 160 % for a similar piron.

Kikki is normally well stocked as well ;) and so bear this in mind when looking at the MU of it as with failed crafting attempts on not just the weapon but the components then this might cause some varience.

5. Lunareth Luna Moon

Thanks I am aware of this. Obviously crafters want o break even or profit as everyone else. As a buyer however I want as low mu as possible so I can maintain a reasonable dpp.

6. San

San Well-Known Member

Yeah everybody thinks of himself first, nothing wrong with that. However if you want something, you pay market rate for it if you can't produce it on your own. I've seen a few attempts of making a killing on auction, but not from any of the resident crafters with their shops on Arkadia. Whenever I'm there and need gear, Kikki or .Point are my first stops and I haven't felt overcharged.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lunareth Luna Moon

Yeah as I said, I'll gladly support Arkadian shop owners and crafters as long as it benefits us both.

8. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I still think the Pirons are good value if you can get them for the right MU. Always worth checking current auction and running the numbers using the tools on Entropedia before you walk into the shops.

• Like Like x 1