1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for graphic designer

Discussion in 'Services' started by KikkiJikki, Jul 20, 2013.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm wanting someone to concept and design some new shopfronts for my 3 Arkadian shops.
    They would be thematically linked but with a few variations that I would detail in individual discussions. I already have some branding, logo's and fonts that I like though I am open to change. I have a few other requirements that I can discuss later.

My aim would be to have something that Ark devs can include in the September content release. So we would really need to sort everything out in August. Creativity and clear layout will be more highly valued than shiny graphics as we will be handing to devs for implementation but the less work they have to do the better.

Payment to be negotiated. Can be peds, in-game goods or real life currency (via paypal or direct desposit).

(note to mods - as this is real life service I see no issue with use of non-game remuneration).

Please PM if you are interested and think you can offer what I need and I will follow up from there.

2. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

One piece of advice (Based on my own experience). Do not make a big work, the designer of the A-Team will do it on his own, this will be not same with your created design. Therefore, you need only a concept. I think that the best choice would be to use the models of objects that are already exist in the game.