1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a buddy to run Sal'diresh Vault

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Halo, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Halo

Halo New Member

Hi

I would like to find some buddy to team in game to run the Sal'diresh Vault. Please give me a PM and we can arrange time and date to do some run as I have a few treasure map on hand to clear off.

My Avatar name: Halo GreatPeter CLYPSY

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I don't want to discourage you from teaming if that's how you want to play but team of one will get you in the vault. All loot is in the chest at the end so there are no issues from not being able to loot the mobs.

3. Halo

Halo New Member

Not able to loot the Mob doesn't it take into your lost when going in?

Just for my understanding.

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Note sure I understand exactly what you are asking me so I'll just try to clarify what I wrote.

You need to be in a team to get in the instance but it can be a team of one.
    Teams of one can't loot mobs but the mobs have no loot in the instance so that's not a problem.
    All the loot is in a chest at the end after you kill the final boss. You can loot that chest.

5. Halo

Halo New Member

Understood. So there basically no loot in the mob in that. so no point going in inviting others to join.

What are the good loots ever collect from the treasure chest?

Thanks. Noted.