1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liakon Armour & Plates

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by SallyBridges, Apr 17, 2015.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

So The Smuggler Addict has now managed to get herself some Liakon Armour ;)

Now Looking at the stats of the armour and plate choice ! would this be a good combo against the new smuggler forces in the pvp zone.

upload_2015-4-17_16-3-30.png

Apparently they do the Following Damage types

Imp: 25% Pen: 35% Burn: 40%

Or Could any one suggest any different combo's to go up against those nasty nasty smugglers.

2. San

San Well-Known Member

I'd think that Liakon is not the best base for mobs that do mostly robot-type damage. You'll rather want a standard robot set or a good all-purpose set with plates. Btw I'm trying to avoid the most common 5b and 6a, because they have the most expensive decay. If you can survive without the last 2 points of protection, you could use 5c's instead, they're more eco. That's what I'm using up to Troopers and the like. Where I really need more protection, I use 7a (L). They aren't so often on auction, but MU is low, they last very long and afaict at least one well-known armour crafter stocks them regularly. There probably aren't more than 2-3 bps in game, but they exist. Definitely more eco than Pulsar 6/7/9, if prices won't come down there drastically. For high mob maturities all these won't be enough though. A while ago I posted the same question re. Imperium on Cyrene, and someone recommended Hermes (L) to me as the most affordable in that range. Haven't bought yet but seems wtg.
    Edit - almost forgot coz I sold mine: Mah'ketta! Check it out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  3. Craggan

Craggan Member

Pulsar 9 plated will be your friend on those mobs most likely. Should work well enough on viceroy I imagine and even better on Mah'ketta

4. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

I have no idea about what you're talking there... anything higher than "naked" is out of my knowledge range - lol.

But still wanted to tell you big grats for your new set! :D

5. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

At a certain point going naked hunting isn't possible anymore, this armor is a great armor for Korwil hunting as they do cold damage, like viceroy is perfect for Madana's.

Grats on getting your armor Sally, may you kill many Korwil with it (and hire me as healer ofc to make it easier) :D

6. Talania

Talania Member

Nemesis armor would work well with those plates on them.