1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 5 Halix Mature

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Jaguras, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Jaguras

Jaguras New Member

Hey everybody. Just wanted to know if theres a good Spot to hunt Halix Matures? I want more than the occasional 1 every 20 Halix Young or so. :) Thx[HR][/HR]

2. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

There's a spawn north of the firebase in center of the desert area, can't remember the name but it's the one I normally use.

edit: I think it's Steadfast firebase. Head directly north and you'll eventually reach a spawn, sometimes they take a while to appear though but it shouldn't be much further than a few minutes run.

3. Jaguras

Jaguras New Member

Ill try it. Thx

4. stefanbond

stefanbond Member

what othere spowns u guys know of pls? i am interested in checking out halix abit to pls?

5. Jaguras

Jaguras New Member

The Spot Spike Black told me about is very good. Lots and lots of Halix there, up to Lvl 6 Guardians, for now im happy. :-D

6. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

There tend to be a lot of Halix young around the firebases. If you want higher levels then you have to go further out. There's a spawn of prowler and higher south south east of Taipan dig site on the east coast. But I've found that once you go higher than mature / old the return doesn't seem to change even the loot types stay roughly the same.

I've been getting ~80% return for the past few weeks but either somethings been changed or the events being held on Caly are affecting things as my last few runs have gotten lower each time. That or it's time for the my bad loot swing.

And I'm not even going to talk about my disaster of a jori run this afternoon.

7. Jaguras

Jaguras New Member

Heh, well pretty much the same here. Not exactly on the winning Side, hope it does get better. Would help if you could actually sell this damn Loot on the Auction House, but i cant seem to get enough, MU is too high all the Time. -_- Ill just finish the Missions, better than nothing.