1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lettering/Logo's for vehicles:

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by isclay, Jun 11, 2011.

1. isclay

isclay Active Member

I'd love to be able to put the name of my Soc on the side of my vehicle or a logo etc. Has this been suggested before? I'm pretty new to vehicles so please forgive if this post is just a noobie brain cell deficiency! LOL

I realize some of the potential problems with a system like this though I can't help but wonder if could be implemented. There would have to be restrictions as to the "content" I know and other rules etc. to keep the bad language out and other potential indiscretions that would be thought up.

I think it could "possibly" be a good advertising medium as well.

Not sure...If anyone has any thoughts please post. And...if this is already a topic in this or another forum please drop a link so I can review.

Thanks in advance!

~Isc~

2. Golddude

Golddude Member

I would like to do this also! Except put something cool else then Soc. But anything! :D? And also change it for no charge and put it on for not charge :p.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. isclay

isclay Active Member

Thanks Gold...I would be your first customer... :whistle:

4. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

When we have pets, in the past, was posible write pet name when you reach level 3 for this pet (this was a training work question). With this name you can write anything you want, pet name, ad for a business or society, anything. Perhaps can be posible in future craft a board you can attach your vehicle and write what you want in board.

5. nahtanos

nahtanos Member

I believe this should be implemented as make-up masks are...create blueprints to make "small logo patch" (or medium/large) and these patches could be added to vehicles, clothing, armor, weapons(maybe mini logo patch), even shops/apartments... you name it...adding customization is always a good idea...I would think even use the existing make-up for these for now and add more new items for later logo use (personally I would love to see "glow in the dark" colors for masks/logos...^_-)

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

I think this falls under the "Tattoing" catagory and has been discussed many many times in the past. I think it was stated there is omething "In the works" long ago but its all lost in the shuffle post VU 10.

7. nahtanos

nahtanos Member

That just means we need to keep bringing it up so someone (I'm talking to you A-team...^_^) actually takes it seriously and does something...you will never get anything accomplished mentioning something once or twice and then giving up on it...

8. malasuerte

malasuerte Active Member

9. isclay

isclay Active Member

Hey Mal...thanks for the link. I agree with Naht that we need to mention this more than once or twice and see if we can get some traction on it. ...and...I love the idea of Tattoos!

Isc