1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Buzz From MindArk about Spacccceeeee

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by Faye, May 13, 2011.

1. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

2. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

It looks very interesting. I hope MA can pull it off well.

3. dude

dude Active Member

So my question is if MA is introducing space travel between planets ( in the next ten years or longer ). Does that mean that each planet partner will automaticly get it's own orbital docking station when the VU is launched. Or will it be up to the PP's to decide if they want to be included as a space destination.

4. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Interesting question indeed but from the Buzz on the EU website (Each planet has a space station located just outside their stratosphere) I think it will not be an option. Still wondering how this will exactly work though, will we still have interplanetary TP's and whats with the VTOL going up into space. So, I'm not sure yet how it all will work, but I guess we will find out sooner or later.

5. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

hmmm yeh was very interesting to read and I am really glad now I got a VTOL! :p However I can't really see how the system works yet so MA will have to release more infos or still surprise us. :) I love the concept art they shared with us. ;)

6. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

yea was pretty interesting i like the going big attitude we see very epic. but if it all seems to expensive in a world of free mmo's it's just not going to work.

did anyone else notice the concept art of a Eomon vs Tank? i wonder/hope that one day you will be able to hunt with vehicles it's just stupid to me that vehicle weapons are pvp only.

7. darkshark

darkshark Member

you can bet that PP's will only get the space stations etc if they pay for them.. MA does nothing for free