1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last opportunity to complete Mutated Oro mission chain

Discussion in 'Missions' started by giuly_adm, Nov 29, 2014.

1. giuly_adm

giuly_adm Member

Hello Arkadians,

Mutated Oro has been in Arkadia Land Area 1 for some now and we have decided it is time to begin the process that will end with a complete drop of the spawn and of the maturity we have now.

Mutated Oro mission is points related, so until high maturity is available, it is way easier to get points to complete the mission.
    In future with a very low number of mobs and only in Young maturity (if DNA will not be completely removed, this is still to be decided), this will become very much harder.

At this moment we have just unlocked the spawn. This means we'll have a good spawn for the next days, while time by time the level drops we'll see the spawn decrease end to the minimum... the next phase will be to drop the maturity.

If you are a mission addicted [​IMG] this might be the last opportunity to complete the mission chain on Mutated Oro, so good luck to everyone joining this mission and...

Happy hunting!
    Giuliano

ps: feel free to contact me in forum or in game for every information you need!

2. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

but I love those mutates oro they gave me UL gravis gun O.O

• Gratz! Gratz! x 2
  3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

These are a great mob, keep them dense and high maturity!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bear

Bear Member

Hi Adm - long time since MM :)

I fail to understand why you even consider to drop a mission mob from a LA. Its great to have one or not???

5. Jewels

Jewels Member

New Flash!

Mutated Oro Stalkers continue to run rampant on LA 2 owned by Dark Knight Cobra.

Please resume your missions on his island found in the bottom left corner of Arkadia's Surface!