1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Landlord Wanted!

Discussion in 'Shops' started by TimUnleashed, Nov 28, 2011.

1. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

[​IMG]

SFE WANTS A LANDLORD!

With the news of the upcoming booths at the Quarry, Jim (who you probably know better as Snape) and I at Southern Fortress Engineering are clapping our hands with glee, like small children on Christmas Eve, trying to go to sleep but wanting to stay up.

That's because for a long time now, we've been good, waiting patiently for Arkadia to have shops, and now it seems it's going to happen!

We currently have two armour shops on Calypso (Shop #10 XL Lvl 1 in each of PA Mall and TP Mall), and have been up and running for about five and a half years.

We craft and sell armour at prices based not on market value, but on crafting cost, assuring a stable business model (as demonstrated by our longevity). Our mission of serving the community with a wide range and reliable service has ensured our survival to date.

With the advent of Arkadia and its new armours which we love, we have begun to expand our range.

Currently we sell Musca, Corvus, Canis and Lupus in our Port Atlantis Mall shop.

We're really looking forward to the opportunity to start doing Arkadia armours on Arkadia, and doing more to support the community.

If you are considering purchasing a booth at the Quarry, let it be known that there is at least one business out there that is keen to rent the space, and keen to negotiate a win-win situation that is good for both landlord and tenant.

Of course, you would be free to kick us out at any point, should you wish to sell your own wares at some point in future, and we would enter an agreement with that understanding.

You can view our website at www.southernfortress.com.au for further information, or reach me at ceo@southernfortress.com.au if there's anything you'd like to know.

Any questions?

2. BlackHawk

BlackHawk Member

What is a landlord?
    I don't understand what is it exactly you want to say with this thread.
    I wish I had a shop on Arkadia. As things move in EU, I will probably not afford one right away. If ever... But if shops will come on the market now, considering that shares of Calypso have better ROI, I can hope for a good deal. You never know.

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Sounds great Tim, do we know how many item slots the booths have? And the cost? I doubt I'll be able to afford it but if I can and there are enough slots, I'll be your landlord :)

4. BlackHawk

BlackHawk Member

Oh... stupid me.. I think I understand what you want...
    For starters, I hope we will have the shops in game first... after that... we will see.

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Booths should be here tomorrow. Not sure when they'll be on sale, though.

6. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Hey BlackHawk, sorry if I wasn't clear. Yes, what I want is for someone that buys a booth to lease/rent it to us, so I thought I'd give advance notice that we're in the market to rent a booth.

As for item cost etc Neil, your guess is as good as mine. That's why I said I'd be happy to negotiate a win-win. What that is, will depend on what happens tomorrow (and for however long it takes after that for them to sell).