1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knights Recruiting.

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by Lizzy, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Knights (of justice) is currently in the middle of a revamp, and we are looking for more players.

Knights of Justice name is going to be changed to Knights, and among that, more changes are happening.

Requirements :

Currently, any one with or wothout any skill or equipment can join, but, we are looking to increase requirements in the future.
    - Minimum Skill Requirements. (eta unknown)
    - Minimum Armor Requirements. (eta unknown, but it will be increased from no requirement needed to adjusted Pixie or adjusted Musca)

Eta is unknown due to the fact we are in the middle of the change, and it is yet unknown who is wanting to join.

Every one is welcome!

- Hunters
    - Miners
    - Crafters
    - Traders
    - Other

We allow any kind of player to join us. However, for traders I do want to note that in the future we do want to increase our minimum skill requirements, so if you want to join us, it is much appreciated if you are also doing a thing or two on the side.
    Hunters and Miners are all welcome to join, and can help out our Crafters with materials if so needed.

Why Knights?

Our motto is : One for all and all for one.
    We want to create a tight knit of players, who respect each other and make a great team together.

When it would come to trading items, it is much appreciated to pay 'reseller' price and not full MU. Or as I sometimes say "Make me an offer I can't refuse."

Any Questions?

I might have forgotten to add a thing or two, or you want to ask a question. Feel free to respond to the post below, or contact the Society Leader (Neo Lolbroek Anderson) or me (Angel Lizzy Storm) ingame.

You can also have a look at the society info in the society terminal, or apply there.