1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Klaatu Verata Ne*cough*cough*cough* !!!!1

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by McCormick, Jul 25, 2013.

1. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

This is not a complaint, as I still play for free. ;p
    Feel free to SEE it as a broad hint.

Your Skull Candy Armor Event really brought me back ingame. Thank you!

But...

Since 3 weeks we camp Owekos and we wont give up just because orange paint became the most rarest item ingame. :p (I know Owekos dont drop orange paint)

In the 1st days of Owekos, various items appeared in loot (I was amazed, seriously). Globals appeared now and then.
    But the return rate wasnt thaaaaaat positive. :p

I know there can be bad days, but instead of filling my inventory with Potted Wittles (Arkadian Plant), hand me a out a global now and then. Or Imp2870...or impwhatever...or various other plants...or some more Oweko Tails. (holy sh!t, I never looted an item @13k%)

All in all we deposited around 130 Euro for now, trying to achieve 2 sets of Skull Candy Armor through hunting. And its a bitter aftertaste to realize, that 20 Euro wont last for a whole day anymore (2 player teamhunt). (we dont have shadow armor and mod merc, btw.)

We are more then halfway done and I probably buy the rest from the auction in 1 or 2 weeks, as the progress in looting some items is waaaaayyy too slow and neither worth the repair bills nor the skills we recieve.

I know its not your fault, that when you die, you keep reviving infront of the mob..making it way easier hunting the "big ones". Happens on Calypso as well...and probably on any other planet...thanks to MindArk I guess.
    (pure fun at the rig...too bad yours does not work) ;p

I know the busy items, the lag...the whole dynamics..are not your fault., so I wont mention these. But keep in mind, that these phenomenons are also a big part of your planet. :p

Somehow I enjoy hunting again. I was amazed how much agility and evade skills and even healing skills popped up in chat...just to realize, that my skill-bars dont move at all...
    (they DO move, but jesus christ...how slow is that ?)

Going from 147,7 to 150 hitpoints is no longer my main goal anymore.
    I mean, how much natural skilling (and depositing) would I need to reach that ? Holy wtf !? ;(
    Just like robotology...I gave up...its too slow...if not impossible.
    Scanning profession got destroyed. (also not your fault)

:surrender:
    Now, the portwine is mine. SEE ya on Planet Michael Jackson or Planet Total Recall...Ill travel there by Titanic...cheers !

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

What, no psychedelic video?!?! Come on Macca you're losing your touch! LOL ;) :p

3. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

Tripple bomb 8 coins a couple hours a day for 1 week, you will be there no problem :)
    (not sure if you would need to amp or not, depends on where your other mining skills currently lay)

4. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

He didn't loose his touch, he found his game :D

He is a nice guy, but in my 5+ years of playing this is the first time I have seen him actually interested in playing.

I think that says alot about Arkadia and the direction it is taking.

5. McCormick

McCormick Active Member

Indeed. Arkadia is put together very well. I like it.
    This Skull Candy Quest (Please Deposit Quest) pulled me back into actually playing Entropia. Good job A-Team.
    It even made me deposit, as wanted. :p

And while I could have bought all items from auction or just get me a gremlin armor, I took the long way.

But the rotten roots of MindArk are spreading everywhere. Everyone is affected. Some turned blind after the roots reached them, others became even more aware of the spreading... Welcome to Entropia !

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Keep in mind Mac that Caly is running an event so all the normal expenditures are giving back less all over to support that. That means a cut in ALL returns no matter what profession. That's why I wont even change cloths when they run things on Caly any more.