1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kittens Arival

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Kitten, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Stepping through the interplanetary teleporter she heard the usual gasp of shock and surprise when the teleporter technician recognized who she was.

"Uhhhh miss kitten! Welcome but please hurry to the Hardened bunker we are currently under assault and I think.."

The sudden sound of nearby battle broke out as the doors were breached and then was swiftly silenced under a barrage of laser fire as she spun around and raised her carbine. Kitten looked around at the dozens of burned out bodies and the locally reviving humans. The air rippled white hot around the muzzle of her Tiered weapon.

"HIHI!" she said "wheres the fight happening? and where can I drop off all these things from ancient greece?" She held up the head of a mythical Minotaur.

Kitten walked around dropping claim beads on the bodies which started dematerializing and transferring valuable materials to her subspace storage while saying "And this is mine! and this is mine, and this is mine ^.^"

• Like Like x 1
  2. Manny

Manny Member

Manny dived sideways, barely missing a deadly slash by the Oratran that was attacking him while shooting him through the chest with the characteristic sound of the ASI-20 he was using. He ignored the sound of the teleporter as he checked his amp to make sure there was enough life left on it, but his eyes opened wide with shock as he heard the familiar voice "oh my GOD not her..."

It seemed a lifetime ago when he last saw her, just as she was embarking on the first and to his knowledge only successful experiment for that "Time Travel" idea that was the rage those days. And yet, here she was. A bit more tanned than he remembered her and with the same ability to distract anyone around her as he realized hearing the angry growl of the Oratran that was attacking him.

"One thing's for sure" Manny said to himself. "Things are certainly going to change around here..."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Welcome to PAF Kitten! Hope you have plenty of stories to tell us from your travels.

5. Fox

Fox Member

Baaaaaad Kitten!!!

[​IMG]

*sigh*
    *grapping a cleaning mop and starting to work*

And dear developers... As I said, DO NOT deactivate the security weapon lock at the Teleporter... There ARE trigger happy people from very dangerous places, where they just survived by shooting everything that moved...

6. Calin

Calin Member

Woot! No planet is complete (or safe) without a Kitten!

Delta Force reporting for duty on Arkadia. Welcome Miss General!

7. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

8. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*cough* crab bait *cough*

9. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Banned

Then with shocked horror she realised she had just transferred all her valuables to George Storage Units :D

Welcome aboard Kitten :)

10. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

And I just tiered up my UL LR48 to 4th tier so I can burn through those mobs even faster

XD

11. dude

dude Active Member

cool kitten . Ill be right behind you quaking in fear as you mow thru them . Oh and gratz on the tier up

12. mobydick

mobydick Member