1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KikkiJikki Furniture Crafting Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by KikkiJikki, Mar 18, 2012.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Attention Arkadian apartment and shop owners!!!

If you are looking for local furniture to use in your new home or business, I can make all furniture in the Arkadian BP book. For me it would be an opportunity to skill so prices are likely to be reasonable.

Contact me if there are any items you would like made for you.

(I can also do some colour and texture but its probably better to get some who knows what they are doing for that part :) )

2. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

You are awesome...... *goes to look in Ark bp book*

-Bemo-

3. KikkiJikki

Bump this to confirm for Snape that this is an Arkadian service.

4. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

What do we have available as far as couch and lounge chairs? I have a big screen in my apartment and wanna do lilke a home theator set up..

And for Dev team...Possibly add like a DJ set up for the radio stations that are popping up maybe? with some monster speakers? I set up a bar and a dance floor in my apartment and a dj set up with huge speakers would rock the club look even more

5. KikkiJikki

Hi Bill,

well its Arkardian furniture only which right now is a little limited. Patio chair, dining table and a bunch of shop display furniture. So probably not what you are after. Looking forward to when some more bps are released.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Cheers KJ. Take note people, this is how its done. Thanks again

*Threads Stickied*

7. KikkiJikki

Hi Jack,

I'm not quite sure why but I feel I should make it abundantly clear that we are talking about virtual furniture within Entropia universe.
    With that out of the way... you can reach me via pm here on the Arkadia forum.

Condition is not an issue, either you or I can improve any of the items to full TT. Can also colour or texture them depending what is required, if my skill levels are up to it.

There have been a few additions to the Ark furniture bp book since er April 2012 when this thread was last update so I may not have all the new bps. But if I can't help you Kitten certainly can, and she is also an awesome colourer/texturer. I have seen you posted in a thread of hers.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki