1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just landed, what now?

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by buckaroobanzai, Oct 23, 2015.

1. buckaroobanzai

buckaroobanzai New Member

Hi, I just arrived on this planet and I am starting to explore. Where should I start from on Arkadia?

More info about myself: I come from a 6-year break in my Entropia but used to be very active in the 2005-2008 timeframe. Skill-wise I can use most SIB weapons and FAPs ingame, 200 HP. I still own a few items which used to be high-level 6 years ago but are probably mid-level now.

Any tip about mobs/missions/places to check out? Thank you.

Take care,
    BBB

• Welcome! Welcome! x 4
  2. hHitman

hHitman Member

Welcome to Arkadia !
    If u visit ark the first time then there will be a NPC telling you to bribe him 10k sweat bottles for you to get the arkadian passport.He is located where u land for the 1st time in Ark.If u dnt want the passport just head to celeste quarry area and there will be IFN terminal giving u all the kill missions there is for the grabs.Wish u good luck.Enjoy your stay.

3. wournos

wournos Active Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Welcome to Arkadia :)

As far as creatures go, I believe Lizzy's thread is still valid :) Some creatures arent on there like some of the Mutated creatures but I am sure it will get updated sooner or later :D. Its a really usefull tool to determine what you can hunt on Arkadia :)

5. buckaroobanzai

buckaroobanzai New Member

Thank you for all the input so far. Let me ask a few specific questions:
    - what are arkoins and where can they be obtained?
    - where can I start the IFN recruitment mission?

Thanks again. Take care,
    BBB

6. wournos

wournos Active Member

Arkoins are looted within Aakas, and possibly from Smugglers in the Underground (someone correct me if I'm wrong). They can be used to buy LAs, bribe Smugglers (?) to get access to single maturity Oratan Prospectors instances (IFN Oratan Payback Mission) and Gold Rush Auction.

You start the IFN recruitment mission at 8 Coins Windy Isles, but you need a passport, which you get from New Arrivals Hangar by bribing the official with 10k sweat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sniqs

Sniqs Active Member

You can also get Arkoins from Sal'diresh vaults (short underground instances).

• Informative Informative x 2