1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Landed few days ago

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Xavier Target, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Xavier Target

Xavier Target Member

I thought Arkadia would be the first planet I would visit from where I started on Calypso, but it has turned out to be the last. I landed to a streak of good luck and got my highest global ever in my time playing EU 414 ped(which was a MAKO Dissolver 2(L)). I am considering keeping the sword, but it will take a long time to skill up melee just to be able to use it(its SIB lvl 42). I also got some Ursa(L) foot guards which I will keep, since they are similar to the Boar Foot Guards I've been using with my ghost armor(UL foot guards are way to much $ to bother with). All in all, my visit has started off great. I'm sure my luck will run out, but I'm sure I will spending more time here than I did on RT or NI.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome on Ark ....and im sure you feel like home in a short time :)

3. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

nice to have items in loot eh. Thats what i love about hunting here.

Give oratan a try they are really different kind of mob. low hop high dmg high regen....insane regen you gotta kill them like your playing Halo 3 shot kills with big weapons.

4. isclay

isclay Active Member

Welcome to Arkadia!

5. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Welcome to Arkadia! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

6. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hiya Xavier,

Glad you're hear. Hope you have a good time exploring. Hope to see you while running around. :)

7. Xavier Target

Xavier Target Member

Ran into some Oratan yesterday, unfortunately I left my 6a plates on Calypso... Could only handle the thugs, so I went back to mining... Sure is a lot of space between mob groups out there, but when you find the spawns they are usually med to high density.
    I had brought some full tt Regen I chips with me and I was able to sell them pretty quickly on auction for 9 ped (7 ped full TT) which probably would have been difficult on Calypso auction. I won't transport stackables, but seems like it won't be too hard to make enough Ped transporting goods back and forth to pay for the trips.

8. SpiritGh0st

SpiritGh0st Member

Heya,

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy this wonderfull planet :)
    Goodluck with future adventures and all the best!

Kind Regards, SpiritGh0st (Aka Pogo/Green guy)