1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's that time again! Dobson Interview on 26th of Jan!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by zume, Jan 20, 2012.

1. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Hello fellow Arkadians.. It's become that time again.. Time for a big update and therefore time for another David Dobson interview live on Atlas Haven Radio!!

This interview will be held on Thursday the 26th of January @ 18:00 MA time on www.atlashavenradio.com ! should you have any problems getting the radio to work on the website, try updating your Java or open this link in your favourite media player (winamp, WMP, VLC): mms://entropiaradio.com/atlashaven

We will have the gathering at the Quarry - we might get some noobs' attention and the Quarry is THE hangout for Arkadia..

Because the interview will be at 1AM for David, we will try and keep this interview a little short.. (don't blame me tho.. it was him who insisted on keeping that time even tho i offered an earlier time! :whistle:)

Don't worry.. Even tho we will try and keep it short (which i dont mind, I was dead beat last time!), you wont miss out on anything.. We will follow up on the more exiting points from last time (the hoverpod, the rookie gear, and so on), AND he has promised to tell us "all" about "The New Player Experience" they will be launching this coming update..

As always, I will be recording the interview and upload it so that it can be downloaded, for those who cannot tune in.. BUT if its anyway possible, TUNE IN! Come PARTY!!

I will not gather questions beforehand as I am not sure we will have time for it.. Should David feel like answering questions, you can ask them at the quarry, and he can "pick" them if he chooses..

I hope for your understanding in this matter, and I am very much looking forward to seeing you all at the Quarry on thursday.. Gonna be a blast yet again!!

Greetings and lots of Arkadian love to all of you from me - Zume

• Like Like x 1
  2. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

great news
    just few days to wait

3. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

So there will be a jannuary update after all? Looking forward to an awesome interview! :)

4. isclay

isclay Active Member

Oh yeah...excellent news.

Thank you Zume for your efforts and thank you David for taking the time as it means so much to the players.:D

:hail:

5. Lokia

Lokia Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Shoot, I'm gonna miss the beginning of the interview as I will be on my way home at that time :( Hope it is still going on when I get home, I will be there for as much of it as I can

6. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Content! Content! Content!

woot. :)

7. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Great news, I'll still post my question here to give dave a chance to prepare an answer for when i ask him at the quarry :)

Any plans for CDF mining challenges? Now that a lot of the blueprints are out it is hard to find needed resources for them. A semi-serious crafting run can easily empty the arkadian auction of some specific resources. And for some reason i'm better at grinding with probes then grinding in hunting :)

8. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

If no delay from MA, I believe it will be on Jan 28th.

jc

9. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

10. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Q: Whats the story with the stage 4 mission rewards? The trophies look very nice and if I had a wall I guess I could display them but it feels like the mission rewards diminish in usefulness as you progress to the later stages. Can Dave explain his team's thinking in this area please?

edit - i see you arnt gathering questions. Thats a pity cos I dont think i can be online during the interview. Hopefully Dave will see this post and choose to answer anyway.

11. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

Zume great meeting you..Your awesome..Have fun with interview..:D

12. zume

Bump for tonight.. dont forget!

13. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

still 4 hours later that would be 2 AM in my timezone, hope i can stay awake in that time lol

14. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

i hope they bring up the question "when will unlimited pegasus and perseus armor blueprints drop, or do they drop already but are just hard as heck to get" =)

15. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I won't be at the quarry but I will be listening in. Looking forward to the interview.

16. zaro

zaro Member

cant wait for interview :)

17. isclay

isclay Active Member

On pins and needles here! :D

18. zume

bump for warmup music

19. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

if we can ask questions someone please ask about UL armor and UL armor plates please

20. Archman

Archman Member

Is there a link to listen to it after it is finished?