1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Items that are not available on any planet.

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Sunsout Gunsout, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Sunsout Gunsout

Sunsout Gunsout Member

Hey everyone, I am relatively new, so sorry if this has been addressed before.

I am having trouble getting certain ingredients for limited blueprints.

Are there any groups or individuals that can be approached for specialized crafting orders, or who work together to provide for each others requests? For example, I looted a L6 finder amp BP with 75 uses, and I am dying to start using it, but it calls for hardened clips, which have been non-existent on all the auction boards for all the planets. Same with the BP to craft them.

Another alternative is borrowing BPS, but I don't know if anyone does that here.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be so happy!

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

You say you are relatively new so then my guess is you cant use that Level-6 amp bp yet so you would be better off selling it, but if you are check "The Arkadia Import List" sticky

3. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

Hello Sunsout,

As Jenny ferr already pointed out, if you need something you can put it on the list.
    Or contact me, I do a lot of import for Arkadia.

Regards,
    Ion

4. Sunsout Gunsout

Sunsout Gunsout Member

I will definitely be using the importers when I finally run out of my stash I brought from Calypso when I moved here. But my question is more about components that aren't available at all on any planet. I have not seen hardened clips for two weeks on ANY of the auctions for any planet. Otherwise I would pay a premium to get them here. So I guess I am asking if there are any awesome crafters out there that can make them and put them on the darn auction :) or PM me and I will pay the costs to craft them.

I am at 100% with the BP, it is well into the green. I am new to a lot of things about this game still, because all I have been doing is solo skilling, but my mining and crafting skills have grown the most.

5. Atlan Leticron

Hey Sun,

I see what I can do for you about the hardened clips.

I contact you when I know more.

Regards,
    Ion

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Slither, Auktuma, Max... these are probably the ones almost garanteed to have these things available or they probably have the bps to make them. try contacting them and see where tyhat gets you. I have seen Slither and Auktuma on Arkadia recently so you may get lucky with out an import tax.

7. Sunsout Gunsout

Sunsout Gunsout Member

Thanks Cyborg! Which Max tho? I have seen many derivations of that name...

8. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Maximus MaxAlive Goodevil I think is full name? Sorry Max if I got that wrong its been a while since I looked in FL for full names of people I know.

9. Atlan Leticron

Sunsout,

I send you a PM regarding Hardened Clips.

Could you answer it for me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Ion