1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Issue With Avatars Being Stuck In Walls

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Oct 23, 2014.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Several Avatars have reported being stuck in walls near teleporters and revival stations after our last patch. We are working on a solution to the problem and urge all affected players to file a support case when stuck and request a replace to a ...

Continue reading...

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

For those wondering this has been happening to me a few times on Calypso. My best advice for those that don't want to get stuck is to avoid logging out inside a building for now.

3. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Temporary workaround for these, who don't have TP chip and stuck while using Revival Terminal or Teleport.

1) If you stuck underground, but in open water - just swim to the open water or external ocean. You will be able to exit there.

2) If you stack under iron-barred floor in water and see rocks around you - swim to the shallow (and move to the floor as close as possible). Prepare to spawn your vehicle under water, but don't release it, since you will unable to that anyway (red arrow). Now change view to third person and locate camera above iron-barred floor. After that spawn vehicle right above you (arrow will change color to green). And just enter your vehicle. Done, you above ground.

If you don't have vehicle, ask someone around.

Both ways tested by me and working (helped few peoples to get out that way) and way faster than writing support case.

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Also a warning for those that want to go mining on F.O.M.A. (!)

Pressing 'T' to go back to a revive area can cause you to get stuck in space. Resulting (for me) in constant deaths every 2-3 seconds. So be wary when you are in space/F.O.M.A. and press T or get killed.

5. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

was actually enjoying reviving on the IFN Terminal Building ;)

6. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

I have revived on the roof of a Command Center a couple of times since VU15.0. Wasn't stuck and was able to get down just fine.

Today I revived under the floor at Dauntless Firebase; was able to walk out southwards. (posted this here because it may feel like being stuck but there is a way out :))

7. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

selling teleportation chips @ the wall near you TT+20

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Most likely that would be more correct for that situation :D
    Back to topic, I wasn't in game yet after server restarts, did it fixed anything? Televators working again or still broken?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

a couple times I had to spawn a hoverpod and jump in that to get out of the wall or ground lol
    Hope the mini patch fixed it