1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it now very rare find tt food?

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by Milesio, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

Hi.

After i see almost all tecnician bp i think Arkadia team worked for try there is not more tt food in Arkadia. They are added to bp's some materials used be pure tt food in Calypso, i think now 2 things only, copper ingot, and adrenal oil, but can be more.

Greetings.

2. Telgard

Telgard Member

That's how a working economy is supposed to be built. All materials should have some use.

3. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

Ditto! :)
    So hunters and miners can sell to crafters all they find or use it in crafting :)

Nice integration of BP's :)

4. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

andrenal oil has use too. so maybe copper is only tt food. that is good. now if i can just find buyers

5. remontoire

remontoire Member

Copper is used in a whole bunch of blueprints, so why is it TT food? Same for adrenal oil - some exrtemely useful and widely used BPs use it (and are made more useful by the fact that the adrenal oil component lets you use animal oil residue). If there is an excess that gets TT-d, then the ratio of miners/hunters to crafters is wrong.

6. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

copper is used in Musca Armour (basic from the technician) crafting if I'm not wrong.

7. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

I say copper use be almost always tt food in Calypso, but i see now several Arkadia BP use Copper and adrenal. When i was in Calypso i use sell trade terminal almost all animals oils i find, now i send to storage until i find the right bp :p

BP for craft Ark10(L) is working for me better in 1 week than BP JesterD1 in 4 years (or memory is falling).

8. krm398

krm398 Member

I haven't checked any of the new BP on Arkadia myself, but as a miner I have one rule: If it's not worth 110% TT then its not worth selling on auction, since we have to pay to auction things, selling at TT or even 105 gives you the same as dropping it in a machine and you have to wait for the cash on auction. It doesn't matter what material we're talking about, if its that cheap, then its not profitable to auction unless you have a lot of it. Selling to individuals is ok, but seldom have I even seen someone calling for materials or asking what I've found, so that's pretty much for soc buddys helping each other.:coffee:

9. bass

bass Member

So is frigulite which is not TT food anymore.

10. Telgard

Telgard Member

Just go to a trade town (Twin Peaks & Sanctuary Cove). I'm sure you'll find someone to buy your materials off of you for more than TT. Even 1-3% above tt could help you in the long run. Just ask around.

11. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I sell my stackables on auction in 100 ped lots, so even selling at 101% is better than TT. Oils generally sell within a day. I can wait that long and its also worth noting that for now, most will sell above MU on arkadia. eg I can get 104 to 105% for eye oil. The only things that I TT are the ones that I think are unlikely to sell - eg paint, socket components and a few others. If I am not sure I will put a stack on auction for a week. If it doesn't sell I TT all that I have accumulated. I appreciate it is more difficult to accumulate 100 ped stacks when mining than when hunting.

Currently waiting on the release of texture BPs so I can unload a heap of huon hide/leather.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki