1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instances Impossible to Complete VU 14.4

Discussion in 'Instances' started by Ceral, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Ceral

Ceral Member

So I entered an Aakas 09 today, proceeded to go through it like any other run. Soon enough I ran into some invisible Yarrijaks, I could tell they were yarrijaks because they cornered me and slowly killed me with 1.0 dmg hits, nothing hits me so pathetically, I could have teleported out, but I chose not to for humors sake. Upon revival, I was spawned ahead of where the yarrijaks made a meal out of me. Undaunted and not wanting to let my key go to waste, I tried to continue, I found that Male Magurgs were invisible, so I tried my best to run around them, even though their target boxes are bloody huge. I also found that female magurgs were invisible. I kept advancing until eventually I died, and got stuck between two locked doors that had no mobs, invisible or otherwise.

WTF? I wasted an hour and 500 ped, lmao. Shouldn't this shit be on the launcher or something?

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I think instances need to be disabled until this issue is resolved.

3. Svarog

Svarog Member

It is, the launcher says it's a VU day which translates to "Do not log in for at least a week, otherwise blame yourself" :)

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Its also been reported at least 3 times now and I have seen a RSS feed saying the instances are disabled due to this bug (Though granted it wasn't on this forum!).

Couple of things here guys:

1. File a support case for the cost of your Key and your ammo. At least then you have a chance to get something back.
    2. Please check the forum FIRST before you go posting about something that has already been covered by someone else. Best place to start post-VU is the Bugs section

5. Ceral

Ceral Member

http://www.planetarkadia.com
    & loader:
    :hail:, so quick... also Magurg female were invisible. Ubo, and defenders were not, that I could see.

6. Dav

Dav Member

They're supposedly fixed now, but when will they be reopened? "Shortly" can mean anything...