1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instance mob damage type / armor questions

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by Neil, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Does anyone have insight into which damage types the instance mobs inflict? It's not difficult to do lvl 3 without armor, but I'm mainly thinking ahead for next tuesday :)

My guesses:

Ubo - acid

Dehera - electric

2. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Neil,

I will volunteer to collect some date this weekend on the mobs in a lvl 1 instance.

I'll post my data here and after assessing the info, with others help, will update entropedia.info.

I don't have a lot of experience with testing damage types but I'll post findings with armors I have and hope others can help me figure out how to assess the data I get. Maybe Jennifer can use the data and help as she seems to be very good at this stuff.

I will include data to assess max damage and regeneration rates as well.

Glade to help anyway I can, I find entorpedia.info a extremely valuable source of information and try to help all I can to share my findings.

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

A few observations I made while waiting for my disciple to return from revival...

Dehera boss in lvl 1:
    adj pixie plus 5B: most hits 1.0 dmg, i had two plates off, and noticed a hit or two that was around 10 dmg, possibly from the unplated parts
    Rascal hits around 11-12 ish
    Ursa hits 1.0

My guess impact, cut, stb only. If he had pen, adj pixie would have been higher dmg. I'll try to check him out with colonizer armor in the newbie run later today.

4. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Ok ran through lvl 1 instance and collected as much data as I could on damage types, max damage, regen rate, and scanned creatures.

All the data is in each creatures specific thread that was started by Jennifer.