1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFN Mission scoring system

Discussion in 'Missions' started by Mordrell, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

I've been concentrating on the Primordial Long mission on calypso and I really like the new mission scoring system they have there. Its great that the higher maturities count for more killpoints then the lower maturities, it is rewarding to go after the the max maturity mobs now.

I would like to see the A-team introduce the same system on Arkadia, and would like other people's opinion on this.

Please vote in the poll and give feedback:fineprint:

Would be great if the A-team can give some input as well.

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I voted for a maturity based system cos I like to hunt the higher maturity mobs anyway - makes it more interesting.

But I am a little wary about seeing existing mission requirements changed. Always leaves someone pissed off cos they have already done it 'the hard way". Or the kill count for requirement for low mat goes up leaving lower level players feeling hard done by.

Certainly I would like to see PP devs looking at maturity based kill pts for new missions.

3. Samuel Sam Robet

Samuel Sam Robet Active Member Pro Users

4. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

Making all IFN challenge being maturity based would be great.:)

5. Mordrell

I like killing the maxed maturities I can handle, and always bums me out that Tiarak stalkers, oro stalkers, big oto etc etc gives the same points as doing the youngs. I really hope the A-team can adopt this scoring system... plz let me finish the last 8k+ oro I need this way:D

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Maturity-based sounds great to me. I disagree with KJ's wariness here... if the A-team determines that maturity-based scoring is more fair, then I see absolutely no reason to keep any of the missions the old way. Change them ASAP with or without notice. If someone's "pissed off" because they did it the hard way, they need to realize it was 100% their choice to hunt more than they needed to; everyone knows that stalkers are overkill for missions. It's much better to change everything now and make a much fairer system for all future players than preserving an unfair system for fear of a few complainers who did the missions in the past.

7. Mordrell

Lets bump this up, get some more opinions and votes... also still hoping the a-team will comment too

8. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

aslong as Team killing would get better im up for any change as that is my prio and hope they will fix this solo BS sucks. Hence I voted for slapp me with a fish. Well in al fairness I prolly did that as it just sounds kinda neat

9. Mordrell

Still hoping for some comment from the A-team bump :D

10. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi Guys,

We are definitely looking at this for future missions. Current missions however can not be changed to use this system as we can not redo the current missions again.

Regards,
    Chris

11. Mordrell

thanks for the feedback, bit disappointing :( but still good to know