1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFN daily mission counter

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Daka, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Daka

Daka Member

Maybe it would be nice to have some kind of counter that will tell us how many completion of daily mission are left until we get promotion. For example how many more daily missions for Bandits are left to be completed before moving to next rank and Oratan maturity.

Best would be if counter is shown in IFN Access Card, if not IFN Terminal would be my second suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

Totally agree.. counter needed. Hard enough to keep a check when doing 2 weeks or 30 days, but now trying to do a 60 day mission and am sure I lost count already :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oleg

Oleg Active Member

I use a sticky note message where I record that I'm on 12/30 or whatever it is, as well as a reminder of the best areas for the maturity I'm working on at the moment (useful for me because I tend to spend a week or two on Arkadia but then might be absent for weeks or months).

But of course a counter in the mission log or on the card would be much better.

4. Daka

Daka Member

There is counter now on tracked mission, thank you for this one. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Oh I hadnt realised that yet,thanks.

And thanks to the Ark team for making it happen ;)

• Like Like x 2