1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icons not shown in modified action sets

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AttacKat, May 31, 2011.

1. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

I am new to EU, so I do not know this is a global bug, or only Arkaida related. But am assuming the 2nd case ...

I modified some action sets to my liking, and hotkey some items into the top numeric row. None of the modified items displays on the top left icon set. This means we must "memorize" what we did w/o any quick visual reference. Please look into this. Thanks.

jc

2. Bugg

Bugg Member

3. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

Yes, that is for how to do it. The bug is once you are done, the upper left icon set (5.1 of your link) does not reflect the changes you made for a given set. So you have no visual indication of your own key mapping unless you bring the keyboard map back up.

jc

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

thats because you have to trash the ones on the desktop and then drag the new ones out. i had the same issue too till i worked that out, they don't auto update themselves.

5. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

So it is actually an "unnecessary" duplicated process. You need to drag the action icon to both the related keymap and top left action sets.

Now I dragged the icons to both places, it works. Why do we need to do it this way, I have no clue. ;-)

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

yer i agree its totally unnecessary, but that the way MA have made it work at this stage. Might very well be worth a Support Case me thinks