1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I would like to....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by WhiningSkeptic, Apr 25, 2015.

1. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

...apologize for being a whiny bitch the first few hours of the event last night. Surely, I am an adult even though I come off as a crying baby from time to time.

Thanks to LB and Taco for questioning me so that I would stop and do a proper inventory calculation. I sincerely thought I was losing as bad as I said.

I would like to say I'm going to stop doing that now, but it will probably happen again... Usually, as yesterday, it happens when I had a shitty day and log on to have fun and something goes against me.

So yeah, my sincere apologies to everyone who had to read my crap.

Regards

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Welcome! Welcome! x 1
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

I like to thank you for being open about this and sharing your apology to the community.

This shows your true character, and I am happy to have you as a friend and in my society, and as a player on Arkadia.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

Your handle is WhiningSkeptic so we should kind of expect some whining shouldn't we? :geek:

5. San

San Well-Known Member

We all got issues...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ... :facepalm2:

• Funny Funny x 7