1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wish: Arkadian Vehicles

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ardorj, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

As the title says, I wish for some Arkadian Vehicles. I know about the one you can get from a newbie-mission, but I mean more/ better Ark.Vehicles.
    I have put my mind lately to get a flying vehicle. The VTOL is ugly. I can't affor a Ferrari. Dragonfly from Cyrene looks cool so I went to get one of those. They have this newbie-mission where you have to salvage parts from crashes vehicles (Dragonfly, Lancer, PIGV, Spear). Simple, but ho! Most information on the locations is old and apperently some parts are bugged to so you can't get to it. I have no idea where the last part of the Dragonfly is ... but enough complaining about Cyrene now.
    Therefore I'de really like to have a cool Arkadian Vehicle. Didn't the original Arkadians leave some BPs behind?

PS. Arkadia is so much better then Cyrene in many ways!
    :poto::wideyed::poto:

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

There are different types of hooverpods available. Now that I think of it, I don't really know or seen anyone on Arkadia crafting vehicle components... what if the vehicle bp's still need to be discovered?

3. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Drop Ship - there in the underrground so maybe needs discovering ;D - runs to find some vehicle blue prints

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Those look coooool

5. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

I would like to see some flying (not hovering) vehicles even spaceships crafted only with arkadian mats. RT have UFO why can't we craft something with arkadian treasure?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. slither

slither Active Member

Arkadia had a great vehicle once, called the hoverpod mk.III but just after I bought one they changed the stats ; now i use it as a storage box :(