1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want lockable containers

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Suu Miles, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Suu Miles

Suu Miles Member

We were talking in soc ts about things and came up with this:

Lockable containers would be great, don't need to hold much cargo, maybe only up to 50 kilos but the important thing is they can't be looted!

Markup would obviously sky rocket for obvious reasons but I am sure a lot of people would want them to make space a better experience!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

MA being the asses they are wont do this and wont listen to those that dont like space and refuse to trade between planets because of the lootable PVP. Rather let your pedcard do the talking.

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

This is a bloody awesome idea. A container that is loot proof. These clearly would be worth alot, but the trade implications would be massive! +rep
    Submit a support case to MA, gawd I hope they listen, surely I couldnt be hard to create containers like this as the design is already coded for.

Cheers
    Bjorn

4. Calin

Calin Member

Wouldn't it be easier to drop the lootable space crap?

Why should we have to pay to protect something that shouldn't need protecting in the first place???

Freakin' stupid to have all space lootable.

5. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

A lot of of us agree that Lootable space is crap. I had quite a conciderable amount of PED savedup for trading and savedup to buy a shop or 2 now I'm not going to use space to transport stackables to and from other planets and have already requested a withdraw of most of my trading funds. I will play personal pilot between planets, thats about it if it ever becomes a viable profession (likely ever tom dick and harry will be a pilot).

6. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

I still hope that MA will come up with a safe traveling solution in a patch this week.... so for now I am still waiting for the server downtime announcement hopefully for tomorrow. FAKE OPTIMISM FTW!1!