1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need your feedback!

Discussion in 'Songkra Valley' started by atomicstorm, May 30, 2014.

1. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dear arkadians,

Now that the first round of the swirl yourself event on la6 is drawing to a close...I am in need of your feedback.

Would you rather me continue this event going forward or would you rather me do a point system with an EL plugin? Let me hear your thoughts.

What to expect after the June PP vu:

Assuming my la is fixed... the maturities will be moved up to old to stalker similarly as to how the ubo are. This will be good for the mutated missions.

I already have an EL plugin ready to go for the current event as a scoreboard.

Let me hear your thoughts.

2. DavinFelth

DavinFelth Member

I thought about it and really don't have much to add. I like the idea of getting something for each global like you had it. Highest loot and most globals is always always great. Point system on EL would be easier for you I"m sure - and more instant on keep track of one's own score.
    Changing the mats will be good overall I think. It will just change the way I hunt some - right now I do all the mobs in Vigi +6a. That won't work on bigger Beladoth - so I will just have to either change armor a lot or separate my hunts into what mob I'm going for. Ubo don't agro so it works fine.

3. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

If I can get the otorgui brain as I am hoping and I have a bounty for... then I will add them to the LA and drop the Ubo maturity.