1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a Job in Arkadia. I require some kind of PED payment too!

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Garek Knows Universe, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Garek Knows Universe

Garek Knows Universe New Member

I need a Job in Arkadia. I require some kind of PED payment too!

- I have only 1 PED currently.
    -I need more PED.

By the way-

I accidently left all of my junk in Calypso. Including 60 PED in the Storage.

Hope any peoples can help.

2. Garek Knows Universe

3. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

If your around quary you can probibly catch a free ride to caly to get your things

4. Garek Knows Universe

Where is quary? I can get there.

5. Garek Knows Universe

or is it Celeste quarry? I can get there.

6. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Add "Lizzy xxiv MacReady" to your Friends List and request to get on the guest list of the Starfinder XXIV, they run between Calypso and Arkadia and offer protection of you transported goods.

Once your on the Guest List you will receive summons request when they are at Arkadia and going to Calypso and vise versa. Good reliable way to transport your goods for very reasonable price. Slow flights are run on donations only, and warp flights are 30 ped per warp or 50 ped for double warp and warp prices can be split with other guests on the current flight. If enough donations are gathered a slow flight can be automatically upgraded to a warp flight for faster flight time.

Starfinder XXIV usually has a schedule to be at Arkadia every 8 hours, but can be more if a lot of flight requests are purchased. To see the current flight schedule and talk with active Captains goto www.entropiatransport.com.

If you don't use this service at least consider some of the other mothership services out there to transport your goods so they are protected from space pirates.

Hope this helps

7. jaywalker

jaywalker Member

This isn't really a solution when the guy has only 1 PED. He also has to get down from Caly SS at the other end, remember? 7 PED TP fee, or 2 PED amosphere entry fee (if he has transport, and if he isn't carrying anything stackable. flying from SS would be foolish in that case)

I think best travel solution would be to hang round quarry til a quad pilot offers a free ride (seems to happen several times a day). And empty inventory of any stackables first , ofc

jay :)

PS, Notice no plug for Normandie included ? :D.

8. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Usually passengers that fly down have open seats and will haul a person with no lootables down for fee of 1 PED so he will be plenty good and taken care of with his 1 PED. Also crew members usually go planet side anyways and I have not met one that refuses to offer a ride down if they fly down.

So donations only MS flight (it is up to him if he wishes to tip) and max of 1 PED fee to fly down if person carry's no lootables is absolutly doable using the Starfinder XXIV. So I see no reason to inform him that this is great and viable way to get to his destination.

9. Hodges

Hodges Member

If we're online at the same time and I've got the time to do it, I can fly you for free in my quad to get your stuff on Calypso. Just make sure you don't carry anything in your Materials or Mined Resources tabs in your inventory. I'm too tired and sick to shoot back if we get shot at. I'd likely miss every shot today. lol