1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate the A-Team and Dave coz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cani Ostro, May 26, 2011.

1. Cani Ostro

Cani Ostro Member

I have to buy now a new grafx card. This looks so nice already on my crappy 4870 that I am hooked and I need to see more of it. :hail:

Jesus, thanks for that Dave and A-Team.

gotcha, didn't I...........:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

hehe, I have to upgrade as well ;)

3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

lol Whats kind of card do you have? I have the 4870 X2 2 gig and with only half the card running I can run it at full with little lag:)

But I do agree the place looks amazing :)

4. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

My card is not the highest end, but not crap, (NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250, which I was told was better for some reason than the 260 when I was buying parts for the build) yet funnily I still choose to run on medium settings. High and very high, though it can do it, seems to me to wash out the colors and make things too smooth. Accepting that I actually prefer Entropia on medium will save me some bucks lol.

5. Cani Ostro

Cani Ostro Member

I got the MSI 4870 MD1G. I -could- run it at highest settings @1440x990, but I like vertical sync turned on so I got steady 60 fps. that's not possible for most of the time unless you are out in the wilds. with aa turned on it runs even more awful. I could probably turn down to 1280 or so, but hey thats like looking at a postcard then :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Active Member

What kind of card are you thinking of getting?

7. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Guys i've shifted this to the Off Topic section seeing as you are discussing GFX Cards

8. Cani Ostro

Cani Ostro Member

Haven't been much looking around. Need one that's supported by Rivatuner, cause I use it to run 2d and 3d modes with it, because its far more reliable and it has nice plugins for it, gpu monitor. Since Rivatuner isn't further developed anymore, it's a kind of hassle each time, really. Need to look at it when things settle down a bit maybe.