1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to change Avatar Appearance?

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by Ulmagor, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Ulmagor

Ulmagor New Member

How do I change my Avatar Appearance? Since I started this game, I never had the chance to change my Avatar Appearance.

Ulmagor

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

You cant change it by yourself...but you can visit a hairstylist or a body sculpture ingame...for a few peds you can change the style than ;)
    since the sculpturer and hairstylist need buildings for their business you have to wait til shops will be here on ark......or you have to go to caly...to zunami or any other stylist..

3. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

hi,
    not excactly sure what you mean, because the very first thing you do in this game(and in others aswell) is the avatar creation. there you choose your avatars appearance.
    later it is done as a job from body sculpturers(not yet on arkadia as you need an apartment and other stuff).
    but you can buy clothes for your avatar to create your own style and impress all the others ;)

regards,
    hideo

4. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Aslong as your on genises starting aria (before choosing your planet) you can change your avatar.

5. Ulmagor

Ulmagor New Member

I know... i played this game long time ago but i forgot my account name and password so i created a new account... when i logged in for the first time, the only things they asked me was Male or Female... Nothing else... And then i was in the game doing the beginners quest.

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

hm... you should have gone to a place called "genesis", then picked which planet you want to start on. It's at Genesis where you have the option to change your appearance. They should make changing your appearance mandatory, because I think a lot of people just run to the TP not realizing they can alter their appearance.