1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiya

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by BubblesTheTormentor, Jan 15, 2014.

1. BubblesTheTormentor

BubblesTheTormentor Member

Hiya all,

Been playing for quite awhile, but took a huge break in the past year or two when my laptop started to bite the dust. Back now to see what I can do in this game. I'll be honest, made an account here mostly just to join the image contest. In fact, the only reason I'm posting in this thread right now is to see if this one will go through, as my post in the contest thread seems to not want to go up. This seemed like the best place for a test post considering I'd also be a first time poster!

Mostly do mining, with some crafting and hunting thrown in for kicks. All small time stuff, but I'll keep my eyes peeled on the trading forums in case I have things people need.

Best of luck to you all

2. Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey

Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Active Member

Good to have ya on Ark 8)
    Sounds like your ready to hit the ground running again, Goodluck M8

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hi Bubbles,

Firstly, welcome to PAF!

Secondly, welcome back to Entropia and Arkadia!

Thirdly, what exactly is the problem you are having on the forum?

4. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Welcome to Arkadia Forum :) Hope to see you around. What seems to be the problem?

5. BubblesTheTormentor

BubblesTheTormentor Member

I think its just a problem with copy/pasting the image in the text box. Might be too large to get across as the process seems to just time out and give up. I imagine the problem will fix itself once I post enough to be able to attach files to these things. Guess I have one more after this one, whooo!

I think I can manage that task before the end of next month......maybe

6. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

A few things:

1. You won't have full access to the forum until (I believe) your 6th post. This measure was put into place for spam prevention. You're not allowed to have links in your posts until then, so that might be affecting your pictures too. Join in a few discussions over the next week and see if you can get over the threshold.

2. Try using this guide for help on uploading images.

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread....-Google-Chrome-etc&highlight=uploading+images

Be sure to keep in mind Forum Rule 4a though!

Let me know if you need any more help!