1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Entropians

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Ognap, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Ognap

Ognap Member

I'm Ognap -which is not a name from Bielorussia, but just the inverse of "Pango", my usual web nickname- and i wanted to introduce myself a little bit.
    Just arrived on Arkadia since four days, i really enjoy the game so far on several ways, cosmetic (impressive), tactic (builds and skills) and the freedom feeling.
    I've met Neil -my mentor- at 8Coins during my first day, and since, i try to ruin him at each event he proposes, as you have maybe seen on the related topic.
    I want to specialize myself in treasure hunting, and i think i've chosen the good planet for that. Rookie's luck seems to be with me, i found a large vase during my first run and a IX claim the day after. It seems to easy to last, so I'm prepared to every bad news in the future.

IRL, i'm 27, french but living in Belgium. I hope Entropia is going to be a memorable adventure for me.

See you on the island. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

hi and welcome on Ark and here in Forum ..glad you enjoy :) ...in case of your mentor...good choice ;) have fun and GL ..cya around

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Welcome Ognap, seen how well you've been doing in Neil's event. Well done, you are a credit to all new colonists on Arkadia. Best of luck with your travels and don't forget that we are all here to help any time you need us.

4. Kevlie

Kevlie Member

Welcome to Entropia Universe and to Planet Arkadia! See you ingame :)

5. Ridan

Ridan Active Member

Hehe something told me Neil was your go to guy when first meet ya :).
    GL to ya and yes the bad days will come but as long as U sell smart and think smarter Ul do alright ;).

/Rosco

6. Ognap

Ognap Member

Thx to all. I'd not have arrived there without your advices.

7. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Welcome to Arkadia, glad you got Neil as your mentor he's a great guy. check out my site it has great links to further help you too.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rexdameon/

8. isclay

isclay Active Member

Welcome Ognap! You've got a good mentor and that alone will help you very much. Glad you enjoy Arkadia! I look forward to meeting you in game. Also gratz on your nice mining claims.

9. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Welcome to Entropia, Arkadia and the forum :)