1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Arkadia

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Shamshe, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Shamshe

Shamshe Member

Hi all,

I've bene playing Eu for about 2.5 years now and after finishing the argonaut Iron challenge on calypso (and a bunch of other killquests) I decided it was time for a change of scenery. So I packed my stuff and flew to Arkadia. I'm a hunter and do some ocasional mining so Arkadia seemed like a great place for me. I started at the start with carabok and gallard puny's where i'm now on the 5k mission on both. Currently i'm doing Halix where I'm almost done with the 4.8k mission :D

I'm planning to stay here for a while maybe buy an appartement and perhaps give a shot at crafting. This forum seems a ncie way to start getting to know my fellow Arkadians :D

• Welcome! Welcome! x 2
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Welcome to Arkadia, and to the Arkadia forums!

I bet every one will make you feel right at home, and you will have a great time.

A nice step after Halix would be Ostelok, unless you intend to finish the 10k's on Carabok and Gallard (please do, they give evade as rewards.)

3. Shamshe

Shamshe Member

I was wondering since my evade is already pretty high is it worth to kill 30k puny's (wich will take quite some time and is not rly my idea of fun ^^).
    What other higher level challenges give evade aswell? I'm a depositer I like mobs like the argo's so somwhere in that difficulty range I tend to do the puny's in the long run so once a while go kill a couple and then move back to other mobs.

4. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Welcome to the planet, be sure to try treasure mining while you are here, planet exclusive and quite fun.

5. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Well, any evade is nice to get. And you can do puny hunting during the events that come up. So you can farm the mission during the events, and hunt something else on other times. What a lot of people want to remind themselves is this : The level of the mob is the kind of evade you want for it. So when you get a level 15 mob, you want to aim hunting them around level 15 evade. With lower mobs you can lower it by a few levels.

I'm not too well known as to what other quests also give evade, best is to check entropedia for that one.

6. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome! stay and have fun >^.^<

cowboy-bebop-ed-040823 (1).gif

7. SCILOCK

SCILOCK Member

Welcome Shamshe, Yes as far as I know Riptor "Stage 5" gives a lot of evade skills (30.57 ped) worth.
    Also Navi "Stage 4" gives around (11.44 ped) worth
    Stronger Mob Huon Level 23, 26 and above gives (52.45 ped) evade at "stage 5"

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  8. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mutated beladoth gives 61.16ped athletics at stage 6 which gives 14% to evade profession and hp.

9. Shamshe

Shamshe Member

guess I got an awefull lot of stuff to hunt then :p won't be leaving arkadia anytime soon :D

• Like Like x 2
  10. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

You Can also pick up rocket launchers and auto loot pills and then area blast and loot these rather than trying to pick them off one by one this will also with several of them attacking you skill evade up and is a rather fun way to hunt then ( probably not eco ) but Very Fun.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Shamshe

Shamshe Member

haha yeh have been thinking about doing this :D

12. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

I think I might do that myself, haven't played with boom booms in awhile.

13. sholle

sholle Active Member

heya fellow knight! welcome to Arkadia :)