1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All :)

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Invicta, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Invicta

Invicta New Member

there u go .. now u can delete it .

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Very entertaining read but tiring owing to wall-of-text formatting.

Best to play on a low budget when you first start. It's very easy to lose money if you are not careful. Or even if you are. Foma is really a high rollers area and if you don't have the skills to mine deep it could be a big loss for you.

Also, do you have a mentor yet? Advice from an experienced player can really help with the learning curve plus you get some Adjusted Pixie armour at the end of the process.

Glad you are having fun.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Crikey, if not for your post Kikki, I would have Nuked this, thinking it was SPAM :D lol

Word of advice Invicta, space your post out a bit ;)

Welcome to PAF and Arkadia!

4. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to Arkadia and EU, Invicta! Glad to see you're exploring so much, and yet so much left to see! Have fun adventuring and good luck.

5. Invicta

Invicta New Member

feel free to delete it ..did not mean to post something on ur forum from ur planet .. will not happen again - if u want me off ur planet just say so (sarcasim) u do NOT own arkadia - many more i can go to ...

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

You're overreacting to criticism that was meant to improve your post. I enjoyed the read but also felt it was a bit hard to read because of the difficult formatting.

7. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Oh dear, I think you completely misunderstood my comment. I was being funny, not critical.

Indeed Invicta are overreacting a little. I guess you didn't understand my use of the smilies in what I said. Your post was very good, just very hard to read. If you dealt with as many spam posts as we do on a regular basis then my comment would have made a lot more sense as so much of the spam we get is a huge wall of text, similar to what you posted. At first glace, that is what it indeed looked like. When i could see that Kikki had commented I realised my first impression was incorrect and so went back and looked harder.

I can only apologise for the misunderstanding and hopefully you can see this and repost what you deleted.