1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herman ARK-500 Prototype (L) eco analyzed

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Neil, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I spent all my arkoins on one of these today. Here's a comparison from Entropedia's Weapon Compare tool.

View attachment 6907

The two lines for the Prototype (L) gun are for 100% MU and for 200% MU. As you can see, all the stats are identical to the UL SIR-50 except range and eco. If you're lucky enough to get your Arkoins for TT value, you will get an eco of 2.923 dmg/pec, which is exceptional for a long range gun. If you pay 200% Mu for your Arkoins, you will get 2.802 dmg/pec, which is still very good for a tagger, and equal to the SIR-50. Because of the shorter range, the Prototype model will not be quite as good a tagger as the SIR-50... but then again, the Prototype is available now and you only need to tie up 400 ped of TT value, not 5k+ peds in MU with the SIR-50.

The Herman ARK-500 Prototype (L) will fire 27114 shots before croaks, and that translates to 7777 ped worth of tagging.

So 2 thumbs up! These are awesome guns at great prices.

To sum up, if you're still using a Marber for tagging, you should be ashamed of yourself!

2. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Thx for info this is intresting :)

3. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

nice comparrison specially at different MU%

But I wonder why someone wanting to skill plasma would feel ashame for not using a blp weapon? or in my case my FF800 with very nice tagging range. Mobs now days move so fast taggers only get 1 maybe 2 shots in before a mob traverses 120+M.

Id say with that eco it would make a nice secondary team member weapon for team hunts with someone with faster and higher DPS holding aggro.

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I have one and I use it for tagging extreme agro mobs (riptor, spiders,aurli). One or two shots than over to higher dps. So nice to avoid being swarmed and it's going to last forever*

*actual duration may not be infinite

5. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

I am trying to do math on my SIR-50... whats it come out to with dante amp?

Did these just make my weapon more than worthless? ^^

Guess its not to bad once its tiered up more. UL have some benifits but eh!

Like the prototype guns though, very nice pieces.

6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

If you are concerned I'm happy to do swap. I know which one I would rather have.

7. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

;)

I am becomming a good customer of yours, Thanks for keeping up a good weapons shop Kikki.

8. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

9. FEZ

FEZ Member

Interesting, thank you.