1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello to all.

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Matt Macca Johnson, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Matt Macca Johnson

Matt Macca Johnson Member

I just wanted to introduce myself (Matt Macca Johnson), I am 33 years of age, I have 3 children, Male and I live in Australia.

I have been playing EU since June 2014 and have been silently watching APF since about the same time.
    I first looked into EU for the main reason that I have played many MMO games and I have been left with inventories full of items that I cant sell or make use out of. Many of these games have been wrecked in my opinion by the black market trading of such items external to the games. So EU grabbed my interest with the internal trading structure.

I have never been part of a gaming forum before but I was heavily involved with a 4WD forum years ago. So being that EU is a social game, I have decided to get out there "amongst it".

I am an Electrical Technician in RL and I strive to be an engineer (crafter) within the game, I also strive to live the "Aussie Dream" and own an area of land inside EU in the future.

I have challenged myself to be able to "Make it" in the Entropia world without using RL currency. This does not suggest I am a non depositor, I am doing a combination of in game decay free ideas as well as external to the game sources.

Cheers Macca Avatar.jpg

• Welcome! Welcome! x 18
  2. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

Hellcome to Entropia Universe, Planet Arkadia and forums, Macca! :)

I am new and free player too, so maybe we can chat once in a while to share ideas of how to succeed in this harsh new world without RL$. :)

Cheers,
    Alex

3. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Welcome to the forums, and welcome to Arkadia.

GL with your ventures on the planet!

4. May

May Active Member

Welcome to PAF.
    Hehe, nice that you decided to change from lurking to mingling. [​IMG]
    It's a pretty shiny & new forum we have here, right?

Also wanted to ask: you mention your website in your signature, but there is no link to it.
    Is it just missing, or is it not (yet) open to the public?
    (I'm not Aussie, but I still like to read EU sites. :laugh:)
    GL & HF.

5. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

Welcome to Ark Forum and EU.

Not sure if you have a society already but if you're looking to join a few Aussies -and others- hit me up in game...

6. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Welcome to Planet Arkadia and now her forum too! It's a harsh world out there, but with enough dedication and knowledge you can make it too! :)

7. Matt Macca Johnson

Matt Macca Johnson Member

Well thanks to all for the welcome. Hopefully I will get to have a chat with a few of you in game. I have travelled around a bit, been to most of the other planets from time to time.

But have been spending most of my time sweating at event area 2 atm, due to being away from home and poor internet, not much lag when there is no one around.. plus it is allowing me to Gallard and Carabok missions there easily.

I have not put a link up because I read the forum rules and My blog page has links to PTC sites and Survey sites that I am using to fund my game play, So I didn't want to breach the rules this early in my PAF life. If you want a link I can PM it to you.

Or if you think this is not breaching the rules let me know so I can change my signature.. Cheers

Thank you for the offer Jod, I will check out whats going on before I settle down. I am a bit of a lone wolf in gaming. I already have a mentor from a different society. but I will keep your offer in mind. I will at some stage take you up on your buying of dung when I get enough though. So please expect a friend request..

Cheers Macca

• Like Like x 1
  8. May

May Active Member

Oh blimey, a new forum member who read & applied the forum rules from the get-go!
    Surely that results in a :happy: Snape (yup, confirmed by the "like").

As far as I understood it, there are no big objections against blog sites.
    That rule seems more aimed towards referral/affiliate links of various sorts of 'earning' sites.
    But that's just my interpretation: the Master of the Banhammer is the one who can give you the true gristly details. [​IMG]

Hope to catch you for a chat in-game (once I manage to get in at least). [​IMG]
    Nara Yuki Xara.

9. Brook

Brook Member

Hello Macca and welcome to EU and Ark :)

Good luck with all your endeavors and hope to see you around in-game!

-Brook

10. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Welcome to EU, I also played a lot of MMOs, with fully equiped avatars, tons of itens on inventory, all lost because of gold market. If you need help look for me ingame, everyday 21:30 MA time.

11. TechKen

TechKen Active Member

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Arkadia!!! Hope that you find a clear and easy path through the many obstacals that may throw themselves in your way, to that lovely place where peds rain from the sky, mobs gladly give you their loots, and mined resources lay upon the ground to simply be picked up! :)