1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Jerlyn Brulee, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Jerlyn Brulee

Jerlyn Brulee New Member

I am new to Entropia and to the forums as well and would like to introduce myself. I am Jerlyn, I live in the United States, and I'm happy to be here. I downloaded the game and have been trying it out for a couple of days now. To be quite honest it's pretty tough getting started, haha. I've played many mmo's and am currently playing one at the moment beside Entropia. Usually, I am on late at night.
    The reason I want to get into playing Entropia is because it is unlike any other game I have played. I've read up a bit when I had the time to, but I obviously have a whole lot to learn. At first I was thinking of playing a game called Fallen Earth, but this had so much more to offer from what I've researched anyway (that is if I can get into it without have to spend a whole lot).
    Enough of my rambling; I hope to see and talk to you all soon. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Great to see new people. Welcome to both EU and to PAF. As you've discovered, there is a lot to learn in this virtual universe of ours and luckily there are plenty of people here that will gladly share advice and knowledge with those willing to learn.

Best of luck in your coming adventures on Arkadia and the wider EU.

See you around the universe.

3. Jerlyn Brulee

Jerlyn Brulee New Member

Thank you very much for your welcoming. I'm definitely willing to learn. I've been looking at the forums and I think I'm going to search for a mentor. :)

4. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

Hi, Jerlyn.

Welcome Entropia Universe.

Greetings.

5. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to the PAF and the EU you will find a great amount of info and help here on the forums and also in game with a good mentor, I would sugest think of what you would like to do in the eu and join a group called a soc and get a mentor that does the things you like to do as well. so hope to see you in the game.

Ranger

6. isclay

isclay Active Member

Welcome Jerlyn! ;)

7. Medeina

Medeina Member

Welcome to Arkadia, Jerlyn!

There are a number of experienced, knowledgeable and overall great mentors residing on this fantastic planet, and I'm sure you'll be able to find one well suited for yourself. And don't hestitate to ask random people for help when you need it. Most are very helpful. Welcome once again, and I hope you very much enjoy your stay with us.

All the best,
    Medeina

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

welcome cupcake, got some to share with me? :D

9. Jerlyn Brulee

Jerlyn Brulee New Member

Thank you all! Ranger, thank you for the tips as well. Jenny, of course I've got some to share, just let me whip out my Easy Bake oven. :D