Hello Arkadia

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by ShinJakku, Jul 15, 2014.

1. ShinJakku

ShinJakku New User

Hi I am ShinJakku (IGN), I love how this game has countless skill to level up not to mention the real money value makes it to me more then worth playing. I am Arkadia born new player and of which has just purchase a bronze package to get a lift in the game. Long down the road I plan on being a Texturizer, but as I know it that is more expensive then mining. I have met so many good people in this game which has me coming back for more then playing, the socializing is just as fun. Although I am fairly week at the moment, with a mentor of which was the first person to every help me has had me in overtime to graduate hopefully. It wasn't until that moment that I truly was a die hard player. I hopped planets to get free vehicles to save peds thanks to the wiki. Information has changed the way I play as to such sweating seems beneath me. If you see me on Arkadia, send a wave my way as to I am never busy for other(s). Good day to you all and be safe out there!

• Welcome! Welcome! x 1
  2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to Arkadia!

3. Stormdancer

Stormdancer Member

You started in the right place :) Welcome Shinjakku :) I'll be looking for you.

4. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Wellcome!
    Have fun and good luck :)

5. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

6. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Welcome Welcome Welcome ShinJakku If you need any help or assistance feel free to add me from the player register ;)

Sally Sal Bridges

Good Luck out there

7. Calin

Calin Member

Welcome! Yes, information is very important in Entropia. And, don't forget about the skills you can gain by sweating! :)