1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello and Help!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Uncle Mo, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

Hello all. New player as of this week and I decided to start on Arkadia. The tutorials on the planet were quite helpful for a beginner like me.

After roaming Arkadia I decided to take a trip to Caly just to check out the original planet for EU. I paid 5 PED to an ava and we took off. Right before we reached the planet his Quad stopped. I tried to get his attention but he wouldn't talk to me anymore. I can only assume that he fell asleep at the wheel, or this is some sort of new player hazing welcome of sorts. Either way I decided to restart the client after about 30 minutes and suicide.

As of now I am stuck at Planet Calypso Space Station. I need to log for the evening but I need to figure out how to get a lift from there when I log in tomorrow. Any help is appreciated. See you all on Arkadia....hopefully soon! Thanks for any help:surrender:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kevlie

Kevlie Member

Hey there! When you travel in space , reloging is a bad choice because u die after that... Anyway did you added him into your friend list? (also you can tp from calypso space station to Planet Calypso but it will cost ya 7 ped).

3. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

Ah...I didn't know you could TP down. I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks for the reply!

4. Kevlie

Kevlie Member

Yes you can if u are at "Calypso space station" but as i said teleport cost 7 peds :).

P.S If you have any other questions, send me pm here or you can find me on players register. Goodluck m8!

5. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Welcome to Arkadia :) I don't think your pilot fell asleep at the wheel, or that it was part of a new player hazing. Perhaps he just went and had dinner or his internet dropped out...

Either way, glad to see you here :)

6. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

John found me today. Be back on Arkadia soon. Just need to at least see Caly.

7. unicorn

unicorn Active Member Pro Users

Hello,

The pilot is from our society. He told us in the society about that already and i see that he solved it already by fetching you unlce =)

if you need a ride back just tell us.

Have a good time.

8. John William

John William Member

Hello all, I am the pilot that took him. It was 3:30 A.M and I did fall asleep at the wheel. When i woke up 2 hours later and logged on again I tried to find him but he was not online. I did not have him added and did not remember his name. If i did i was going to refund the 5 peds if I saw him on calypso. I would never scam anyone. Anyway when i logged on again the next day I found him at space station and took him back to calypso. I offered to give the peds back to him for my mistake but he said it was fine. We had some fun with pirates shooting us down 3 times but we eventually make it to calypso. :) sorry again for the inconvience

• Like Like x 2
  9. Uncle Mo

Uncle Mo Active Member

Just to reiterate my earlier post, John found me the next day and took care of me. Even offered PED refund which I though was a nice gesture. Was a fun space ride for me and a great learning experience!

In the mean time I am less than a week in to the game and I've already hit my second global for mining! A few more points and I'll be ready for the 105 finder I just bought. See you all around the Quarry!

10. saradu

saradu Member

three times pirates shot you down IMO that is overkill and that is a big discussion elsewhere on another forum.

11. Mayana

Mayana Member

absolutely...There is no need for them to shoot more than once...It just causes ped loss and is sheer stupidity from them..