1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by MiguelFranco, Apr 5, 2013.

1. MiguelFranco

MiguelFranco New Member

Hey,

I just started playing EU this week and i am enjoying it a lot! For now i have been swearing but i also tried some mining so far! i also deposited 300PED with the fastpaycard promotion where i got the special pack :)

i hope to meet also a lot of people!

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome. Glad you're enjoying it so far! I recommend you find a knowledgeable mentor who can help you use those first peds wisely. I'm currently accepting disciples; if you're interested just give me a PM in game.

3. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I swear too sometimes when I play... :)

Glad you are having good time, be sure to explore as much of Arkadia as you can! Don't hesitate to stop and engage folks in conversation, most are very courteous.

Good luck!

4. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Nice to meet you mate, welcome to the game ^o^/ are you North/South American timezone or European timezone?

I'm EU time zone, personally GMT/MindArk time, but the Society I'm in is mainly CET based. You've already been offered mentorship I can see, so I won't try to poach, all I'll say is that if the ones being offered are American time zones and you wanted more EU timezone, let me know, I'm a mentor in a society of mentors designed purely to help new players. All disciples get an invite to the Society where you can get plenty of help.

Just like to reiterate that I'm not into poaching so please consider the other offers first if they suit your needs of course. Either way, good luck :D

5. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

welcome and I'd recomend Neil as a good mentor also.

6. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

Welcome Miguel! I am a newbie to the Entropia Universe myself. So far, it's been awesome!

7. isclay

isclay Active Member

Welcome to Arkadia and PAF. Good to have you. :cool:

8. MG Mighty

MG Mighty Member

Welcome
    &
    Boa Sorte