1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by iHadAFunday, May 29, 2018.

1. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

I hope you are all doing well. Any of my 'old friends' active here? Anywho - those that dont know me, I am 33 - game since the age of 5 and working on anger issues ;)

I have a whole bunch of websites now - that is where i am putting all of this energy that i have - the creative kind - hope to see you all in game soon!

- Robert 'iHadAFunday' Frohne

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

also - i like to consider myself an observant person, and i enjoy staying 'InTheLoop', as they say - but dont we all? i guess thats where my detective work 'dick' comes in. dang thats some random mumbles. anyway - treat me like you want to be treated, and we have no issues - thats not a threat, thats nothing - just babbling so you get a better idea of who i am maybe.. anyway, MA got me just waiting here like... /ignore

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy Planet Arkadia. If you have any queries about the game do not hesitate to seek the forum community assistance or seek an Arkadia Advisor in game.

Cheers

4. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

hey thanks! i do enjoy playing on ark, and i will do so once i am back in game, thanks again!

5. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

now, believe me when i say - this isnt meant to be spam - but i am on day 11 of an account lock - during which, the ToU itself has changed. some of you know me - i see you online, but you dont talk - that is ok... but MA is some shady shit right now - this is nothing against any of you or this website - but i am clearly being silenced and swept under the rug... we are running out of carpet here - i need answers, before laws start going all batty - if i can force change a ToU, i can force change a law too. again, no threats, just tired of being ignored. i need to eat.

6. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

and if youre going to say im complaining for nothing? ive heard it - save it - invest a few k$ and every waking moment - plus all your brain energy.. come back after you get a lock with block after MindArk themselves breaks and rewrites the ToU to cover their asses.

7. Lizzy-Storm

Lizzy-Storm Member

You need to contact MA through their website to ask about the lock. There are many reasons accounts can be locked for, and often it does take some time for them to unlock an account. Maybe because you are new it will only take weeks (yes sorry, weeks) instead of months to have it unlocked. I advise against making a secondary account.

In other news, welcome to the forums. While you can't enjoy the game, here and on all the other (planet) forums there is a lot to read and learn about entropia and it's inner workings.

8. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

Hey Lizzy, good to see you again - I am verified, have been locked many times before, this one is causing the ToU to be rewritten up under me.

anyway... i cannot contact MA anymore - ignore and blocked in each and every way, including the phone, email, zendesk, etc.. point is - i want to know if i am getting back in or not - i am sitting here with no bank account and all of my money tied in a game i cannot access anymore - for a lock that is unknown to be lifted, by a company overseas - im cool as i can be about that

but let me make one more thing clear, here in the states, this is NOT how we conduct business, no matter how many times to ToU is changed and dated - you cannot change the laws regarding grand larcen and libel - plus youve already broken your ToU against me, a few times.

in other news, thanks, i dont read other forums

(you know i love you girl, dont take any of this personally please, just another vent)

oh yeah and the 2nd account thing - just waiting on my unlock.. not a chance i am letting that investment 'die' - i didnt even create a new account when Discord and PCF banned me ;) - thanks for the support of my friends during this- btw.

9. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

10. Lizzy-Storm

Lizzy-Storm Member

The ToU changes are only in regards to the privacy laws in Europe that have been in effect since the 25th of May. This only effects your personal data. (Name, adres, etc. etc.).

Chat logs are always kept for a short period of time in video games in order to help players with abuse, cheating, and other activity that are against the rules.

11. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

very good - this timing just seems suspicious, IMO
    also, i understand the reason chat logs are held, i do not know how MA can break their own EULA and ToU against me, and then move along like nothing happened. confused and maybe misunderstood? angry, certainly. I have been around for awhile - i know how things SHOULD and SHOULDNT work. this isnt how this one SHOULD be going, imo.

12. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

im also curious - why everyone is just skipping over the grief and abuse i am receiving? sure i put myself in the position, but remember - i started out as a guy with a project, someone hacked it from in game, brought me to /rookie - which is a mess - and 6 months later, boop - all of this.

we go through this daily, MA is shady imo, they are not conducting themselves in a manner that i agree with, at the moment.
    they are breaking their own ToU and EULA - against me, and probably others
    why is this being allowed to go 'unchecked'?
    why do i get 6 months of grief for trying to answer /rookie questions?
    why are people allowed to make me feel like i am not worth much - as i sit in /rookie answering questions, and then receive hate - to later see my theories being posted around on the internet - meanwhile - i am asking for ANY HELP - ANY HELP

but i am told to calm down and control myself - im calm now, im just working.

to the admins of this site - my apologies this is cluttering up your recent activity - your website and forums are great in design and function - along with the planet, minus my 3 small complaints about the starter mission - Lizzy herself, should have passed that on, unless i am mistaken.

anyway, to stay on topic, if you dont know me yet - i am not trying to persuade you to NOT play EU etc. my issue right now is taht i have no bank account anymore - ALL of MY money is tied in EU, which they can now hold the account for ~333 days - and offer me a buyout for 1/10 value at any point in there - IF THEY SO CHOOSE. huh? - theres more at work than a EULA and ToU here - its more than just 'Camilla in Currency' more than blee, more than agent orange, and stoney and all the rest of 'us trolls' -

A company with the position and responsibility that MA holds - they are on the cusp of the future - this is more than just a bunch of gamers - this is the future of humanity, if done right.

anyway - see you in game soon, i hope. and as aphrodite told me, before i was blocked on zendesk 24/7 live support - 'you can come back anytime' - put that in your chat log and smoke it, i cant make this stuff up. :)

13. Lizzy-Storm

Lizzy-Storm Member

*Deleted

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  14. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Sounds like you've been a naughty boy. Since you've been through this before many times, you know the drill. Wait and hope they don't find anything worth a perma-lock.

15. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

this post doesnt make sense anymore in the thread. sorry.

16. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

mumbling to myself

17. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

you are correct, i know the drill - this time, it is not "the drill" - it is not at all standard practice for any business, at least not here in the states.

18. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

im not sure if i can delete a post, but if i can, it would be this one too

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

While I do welcome you to the forums you have taken this topic on quite a odd tangent. Unfortunately we are unable to provide assistance regarding a locked account here, such matters must be taken up with Mindark. With that said please try to keep things civil, calling out other forum members with unjustified claims and insults will get you nothing. I'm sure most of us have had issues with Mindark here and there, but we have to take it up with them, not the community.

20. iHadAFunday

iHadAFunday Member

certainly, thank you. i understand your viewpoint and respect it. i will do so.

• Friendly Friendly x 1