1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Group Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Forum Support' started by rick_janson, Mar 17, 2012.

1. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

I was subscribed to a group, but left it. Since it's a closed group, I have no way to unsubscribe from it. I don't get emails because it's private, but it still sows up in my settings panel. Shouldn't there be a way to unsubscribe on the user control panel or do it automatically when you leave the group?

2. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hi Rick

Good pick up - unfortunately it's not anything I can fix as it's part of the vBulletin software code.

I would suggest getting in touch with the group owner and getting access for a day or so, deleting the subscription from the Group Tools menu (if you can't do it already) and then removing yourself.

Failing that, what I can do is delete all the subscriptions you have in one fell swoop - I can't do them individually unfortunately as its a privacy thing.

Let me know if you want me to kill all your subscriptions and that you may start fresh.

3. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

I figured it was a software thing. But didn't know what kind of access you had to it as I've never actually used vBulletin (always avoid the commercial software because of cost). :)

It would probably be easier to wipe out all subscriptions (don't really have that many anyway) as the group owner isn't really on that much, to begin with. :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Cool man, i've done that for ya now :)