1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from another new Arkadian

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Boegs, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Boegs

Boegs Member

Greetings folks ... new to EU and Arkadia, looking to focus on mining, crafting, trading, and similar economic activities. Still searching for good information, especially a Society or anyone interested in working together and showing a noob some of the ropes.

2. Medeina

Medeina Member

Welcome to our little corner of the virtual universe, Boegs.

Probably the single best, and most recently updated, general guide to the game can be found here: http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/Entropia_Universe_Guide.pdf. Other than that, people are usually happy to share information here or in-game, or you can browse these and Planet Calypso forums, or Entropedia.

As for a society and/or mentor, ask around. Get a feel for who's who and decide whom would be the best match for you. Some advertise themselves here in the forums. The main gathering place on Arkadia is in Celeste Quarry.

3. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Welcome to Arkadia and PAF Boegs :)

Hope to see you in game tonight too :)
    And here are the Mentoring Services Medeina mentioned, and some basic guides here

4. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Hello Boegs, welcome to Planet Arkadia!
    Don't forget to walk away from the teleporters and explore Sentosa (the continent that we live on).

5. Sorven

Sorven Member

Hey Boegs, was nice chatting with you last night. Sounds like you're getting the basic idea of how things work. I'll try to make it to Arkadia when I log in tonight so I can take you around a bit. Hopefully the things I said made sense, I have a cold right now so I'm not quite all there at the moment.

6. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to Arkadia and EU, Boegs! Have great fun exploring! Take your time... :) Plenty of info to soak up.

7. Boegs

Boegs Member

legiflature keychone

Thanks for all the Greetings ... so far, it seems a relatively friendly place (well, except for the critters that took exception to my trying to get through their herd while looking for a good mining spot ... still working on figuring out how to tell where it's safe to walk away from the teleporters).

Don't worry Sorven ... you made plenty of sense (maybe the cold medicines weren't strong enough). Thanks for the help, although I don't know yet if I'll be able to make it on tonight. Certainly don't log on just to catch up with me ... if we're both there, great. If not, another time.

8. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

Welcome to the fun, its held my attention for over 5 years now :)

hope you got a comfy chair,

narfi