1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gravis GLR-33, level 100 weapon, not sib.... bug i suppose?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by rejman, Nov 8, 2013.

1. rejman

rejman New Member

Hi,

My whife (ida idiz zzz) and I are pretty active on arkadia atm and today we looted a UL Gravis GLR-33 gun. But... The gun has name as it should be a level33 gun but it is nonsib. means maxxed at level 100. Is this really what they are supposed to be ? or just a bug as I think and the only thing that would make sense.

Regards,
    Rejman

2. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I asked david and he said the Gravis is Old school lvl 100 weapon line. the ## associated is a mystery :eek:

3. rejman

rejman New Member

lol seriously ? hah makes NO sense at all... the gun has 42dps IF MAXXED at level 100 with A106.... common...

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Lol. What I was told was that if it had sib then thats the lvl it would start at, but it doesn't so...

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

These old school guns have been planned for a long time. They're not something you're going to use to grind missions if you care about eco, but will be great for lower level players needing some extra firepower for special events or defending mining claims. My guess is the numbers are just an arbitrary ranking.

6. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Yes this is intended for the weapon to be an old school UL nonsib weapon. We chose to use the skill requirements the weapons would have had if they wore sib weapons in naming them to give them some different names and also show what it would roughly equal in firepower.

7. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

this kind of weapon is also a good backup in case you cant find the (L) for your damage range or your (L) breaks in the middle of a creature

8. rejman

rejman New Member

Well I must say I agree with you guys comments and I like the idea with the gun now and it actually makes sense :) thx and goob job arkadia team.