1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gotabecoolman's Safari Service

Discussion in 'General Trading & Business Discussion' started by Gotabecoolman, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Dear fellow Entropians,

Another one of my services I provide is an opportunity to go on a safari. A safari includes taking you from the nearest TP to an area where you can hunt a desired mob, or if you're looking for a specific item I will deliver you to the easiest possible mob to obtain that item. My service includes the ride AND at least 15 minutes of healing (May add more time at increased price) after you are done I will return you to the nearest TP. Other opportunities include mining trips and discovery of new TP's. Prices vary according to distance and other variables.

Feel free to leave questions and comments. Currently working out of Arkadia.

Yours truly, Gotabecoolman :cowboy:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

Unique and interesting idea; best of luck getting customers. :)

3. Lightz

Lightz Active Member

Hate to break it, but apart from newbies, I think the market for such a service is very limited. Most if not all players with some experience would already have collected all the TPs, have knowledge of where each mob spawns, along with a vehicle to get to their destination. Healing services are always in demand though, so perhaps you could focus on that?

4. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Thanks for that. Ill try healing. The idea was to be kinda like a traveling outpost/taxi with other things such as ammo you can buy.

5. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

The kind of services you provide have been often done in the past but then for free. Basically experienced players haling a group of new players.

I like the initiative, but it's best kept for free. The game is expensive enough and new players really feel that when just starting out.

6. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

yes I understand, I'm a noob myself, but I find it hard to find any stable business besides sweating which yields low income and doesn't benefit the rest of players.

7. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

There are a few good ways to earn a few peds on Arkadia, some are slow, some are fast. Don't worry, you will find your niche hopefully sooner than later.

8. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

what do you do? I use entropia partners for some money plus sweating. But I wanna find something fun to do with little risk and good profit. (I understand this is nearly impossible but somehow people do it.)

9. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Well, erm... In all honestly I don't like to spill my secrets to the forums, but it comes down to trading wise with a profit outcome (lots of calculations too) and I save my loot till I have a big enough stack to sell

10. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

alright would you be able to tell me in private or are you not willing to say at all

11. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

Trading works well, not very fun or rewarding unless you like numbers and spreadsheets.

Try it out though; first step could be sweat trading. Just remember that it is easier to buy below market than selling above.

12. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

yeah ive been trying to do some trading hard to find people selling small amounts everyones selling big. and im having trouble getting the money to buy it in the first place

13. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

14. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member