1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gotabecoolman's Assorted Trading Depot

Discussion in 'General Trading & Business Discussion' started by Gotabecoolman, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Dear fellow Entropians,

Another one of my many businesses is a trading center. I understand this is nothing new and many players actively trade, there is not much of a difference in this situation only a hope to organize an efficient trading system. How it works is simple Hunters, Miners, Crafters, Sweaters etc. can sell their materials to me in any quantity for the best MU I can give. You can also trade your materials and items for other materials and items usually at a better price than just selling for money. Buyers can purchase any number of items at varying prices (all below TT) depending on supply/demand. The important part is the location I remain in the lower part of the Quarry on Arkadia (near the TP) I will usually have some sort of ad in chat you can locate me by. The goal here is to create a system of customers and newcomers to sell their materials for quick PED or items at the best possible price to a reliable buyer.

As always feel free to leave questions and comments.

Yours truly, Gotabecoolman. :cowboy:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Great idea. I feel Entropia suffers from the auction system and the minimum fees imposed, making it very difficult to sell small quantities of anything (as well as low mark up items) for any kind of profit. When I am back from Caly I will be keen to support this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Very interesting, will check it out soon :)

4. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

I kinda fail to see how that's different than any trader services - buy at a lower-than-market, still better-than-tt price and sell at a higher-but-still-fair price to make a bit of profit.

But yeah, we definitely need more traders on Arkadia, so best of luck with your business venture. :)

5. May

May Active Member

Yay for more traders in any quantity. :smile:
    It's indeed hard for starters to sell tiny amounts of low MU loot.
    Perhaps partly because successful traders need quite a healthy ped card to be able to cover 'everything'.
    Nice, trading instead of selling is something that I've always liked, but is hard to find.
    Too bad that I (and others with a less than cooperative PC) can't frequent the Quarry, for crashing reasons. :wink:

GL!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. malasuerte

malasuerte Active Member

This. My ava gets really weird on quarry. Sometimes I can't even log out. I wish the traders moved back to sanctuary cove as they were once.

A good thing is that the #arktrade channel lets us trade from any location and arrange meetings on safer spots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Thanks hmu when you get back. currently I'm limited on money so ill have a hard time buying large quantities but if you wanted to cooperate with me that would be cool.

8. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Thanks for this feedback. If you wanted I could meet other less busy places. And yes my whole goal is to create a dependent service that you can always come to rather than tons of afk players not paying attention

9. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Yeah I have that but even then the buyers arnt all that interested.

10. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member