1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye!

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by PaulCrystal, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulCrystal

PaulCrystal New Member

Just finished another day of grinding kiana, another kPED without a global. In the past 3 days I've had almost all people outglobal me, even though I was hunting almost all day and kept on grinding for hours without a glob (sorry, I do have to sleep). Keep the prize, do whatever you want to do to stimulate the economy - I'm off, back to caly, good luck to you all :).

2. M Rufen Power

M Rufen Power Member

I'm confused here, arent you Paul Crystal Thunder? Cause it seems you are in 2nd place. Why would you be upset about that? If you leave now you will most definately lose your place if the others keep at it while you go away. Are you losing ped big time or you just upset your not getting more globals than Mordrell? Pathetic.

3. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

Shoot ..Hard to get anything past you Rufen...:/

4. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

If he wants to go, let him go. It'll be his loss.

5. PaulCrystal

PaulCrystal New Member

Nice to know you call two days in a row I was hunting almost non-stop and getting 5 globals each pathetic. I totally agree that being a pathetic amount, especially since people hunting with me got about three times that many (in the period of time they were hunting). That being said the people I was hunting with were great, fun to talk to and really nice.

lol :)

Unfortunately it'll be arkadias loss, not mine. But I understand you are trying to brush off things you do not want to deal with.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I don't really understand how people can be outgloballing you if you are so high on the leader board. But good luck back on Caly.

KikkiJikki

7. M Rufen Power

M Rufen Power Member

No actually I was calling your actions & attitude pathetic. Nothing to do with your efforts what so ever. You can do all the right things but if done with a bad attitude it destroys all the gd you do. Even the way you responded to rick shows what I mean to be true. Changing planets is not going to change anything, MA control loot.

I've previously hunted argonauts 3 days straight non stop 18 hours each day hunting relentlessly trying to get globals out from under their thick hides. Nothing. Does that mean that you deserve more globals? I don't know but when you give it your best, shotting as fast as you can & killing as fast as you can & your still not getting globals then you should not feel bad. You tried your best afterall right? I gained 2nd place & maybe winning a gun.

I've also lost as much ped as you have just to mention, so you now and me before are somewhat similar. Did I quit, did I complain, did I say anything else that could be negative? No. Please change your attitude cause it simply stinks. The fact that you had fun show's you enjoyed the challenge. Yet your like this? PatheticMan.

All the best for you on calypso buddy, you'll obviously need it if your after more globals.

~Mark~

8. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Maybe the others were in team.

9. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

But they won some when I got back from killing 300 exa elites without a single global* while my soc mates were global every other minute it felt like on them in the same spawn, thought people knew by now that it's MA who controls the loot...

*didn't even get close to ammo back on any of those 3 ~500ped hunts so try and figure out my losses on those... (but will make it back on Arkadia soon I hope)

10. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

All the best PaulCrystal

11. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

*sniffle* ... there goes my competition, now im just left with one person.... *crys some more* but hey man, dont sweat it, yesterday was horrid for me as well, was lucky to get 3 globals in like 4 seperate hunts. to win u need to be able to grind through the lows and grace high when the loot does come around.

But good luck on Caly, mobs there just as tight as ones here,

12. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

Good luck on Calypso m8, globals are slowing down for me too but I'll stick to it as long as loot stays this great :)

13. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Hunted 3 days, 1 global (all in all decent loot tho or I would have stopped).
    Seen Dane and others hunting in the same pack glob multiple times during my sessions....

So quitcher bitchin....

Tippin'

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Member

I think he was just venting because he lost (another) $100 usd.....kinda frustrating im sure. insert empathy here

15. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

i feel it nessesary to say something here, since i pm with op avatar while hunting. Since some of u are so quick to say how pathetic he is, you should consider some other things as he has, since he did speak with me and we had a long talk before dropping out of the race. He just simply calculated is average loss and determined he could buy the sword, with NO RISK after someone else wins it for cheaper than it would cost him in time and peds to try to win in, this compounded with huntind 12 or more hours a day with 5 globals or so,, i would say its probably time to cut your losses.

I find myself in the same situation, right now, i estmate winning might allow me to break even on the losses that i am currently getting, but thats only assuming i win one of the top spots. He on the other had found his losses substantially greater than the cost of what the item will sell for by comparison of similar weapons that already exist and their mu.

So I just want to say, before you paint someone a black sheep, look at the whole picture..

Note: there is no rule saying an uber wont swoop up the last week of the comp and take that sword either.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

I'm going to call time on this one folks. The OP didn't really ask for feedback and appears to have not returned to read or reply to any. OP has said what he wanted to and said goodbye to Arkadia, so thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.