1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gold Rush 1/7 Results

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by the-unknown, Nov 10, 2016.

1. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

Just sharing my returns from the gold rush.

Will be curious to see how the others have done as well.
    Am in cat 2.

Total magurg breeders killed : 3387 (killed a bunch of the bosses which are not included in this)
    Total time spent : 20 hours 49 mins
    Total points : 8251
    Total skills gained : approx 1500 skill points.

Primary weapon used was ranked combat knife + melee trauma amp IV
    Arson chip III Ten edition t 3.9 was used to soften up the mobs. Run enhanced with dmg enhancers on the chip.
    Healed with imp rest chip and emergency heals when swamped was with mod 2350.
    No armor used.

I profited about 200 peds tt on the best run I had, the worst run I was down about 225 peds tt.

Over all cycled approx 12.2k peds and returns are -535 peds. Thats about 4.5% losses.

Note:

Looted over 1k peds tt of L guns, all mostly in storage currently. With the MU having dived, it will be hard to estimate when and for how much I will be selling them for.

I will probably get at least another 100 peds in mu from all the stuff I looted and sold / will sell. That will reduce losses abit more.

Started profiting on the first few runs, was up about 450 peds at one point. Then I scored a 5k and 1k points in a single run and loot started to go to crap from then onwards mostly. Those point drops made me switch to more uneco/ higher dps gear to turn "serious" for a few runs, in an attempt to get more points. After a couple of those runs I switched back to my melee again.

If I wasn't chasing points for a while, would have lost lesser/profit I guess. lol

Since it's obvious I don't have any chance of winning anything, may do another 299 kills to finish up another 2k kill mission to get more evade.

2. KingMike

KingMike Member

Good to see nice log . for 299 kills you can wait till next month may be but again in 299 kills you may loot a 5k er and increase the average score :)

3. SnowLeopard

SnowLeopard Member

Here are some stats from my efforts in Category 4.

Total time: 23.05 hours (needed to complete IFN challenge for evade reward)
    Total points: 14212
    Est. 20hr score: 12330

Total kills: 1530
    Total Damage Inflicted: 6944598
    Avg HP/mob: 4539 (includes mob regen)
    Overall Avg DPS: 85.69 (for every minute in instances)

Early runs had booster pills and bigger pistols... last runs didn't. The average HP per mob increased at the end as my DPS was also significantly lower than in the first hours. Nice bunch of skill pills.

4. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

I killed the 299 to finish my 2k.
    Was at 8430 points.

Figured I can get another 70 points "reasonably fast" to get another skill pill.

Took me another 268 kills to get those 70 points. And am currently down a total of about 556 peds. Which actually makes my lost % smaller, considering I cycled a bunch more peds.

I scored the evade rewards 3x (had an almost finished 2k from the previous GR when I started on this). Got me from around evader pro 37.3 to about 37.9.

I should be done with GR for this round. Wasn't too bad in terms of % losses, and the evade is nice. I hope to get to evader lvl 40 before this series of GR events are done.